Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Won a solo game, then a squad game with pubbies, then took second in solo duos.

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjgfFqwlsnI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gq9880owqq2y

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I stream but you guys don't watch me :(

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

http://twitch.tv/Agoat

I stream other games as well, but I've been dabbling in Fortnite. I know the shotgun is the main weapon in CQC but I love the deagle, too. I'm old school so I play around structures more than I build them... But man I land some shots.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Jetpacks are dope and nerfing shotgun means my headshots are more relevant with the deagle :getin:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Learning to build taught me a lot about shootmans, too. Turns out people feel really confident in their own buildings, you can take advantage of that.

When is Playground coming?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Nope, definitely a stolen password. Didn't know there were game replays, though.

Get this guy to steal my account pls

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Added a bunch of cosmetics for those of you that bought Save the World. You can get these right now for about $20 since it's still on sale.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Evil Fluffy posted:

People with StW should be checking the loot tab each day as well. Had a smorgasbord llama waiting which gave me 1500 event tickets and a handful of legendaries.

Yeah, I got mine, too. I just started so there goes the progression. Lol.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
No building is an absolute blast. It's unreal how fun this is now.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I have been trying to kill everything that moves and I get top 10 every time.

Two 1st place finishes so far.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Best way to play Battle Royale is to not care and just kill everyone in sight.

Easy wins and top 3 finishes every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
i can't believe i went from making fun of fortnite to loving it unironcially

Does anyone have any good dirtbike racing tracks? I can't seem to find any. Doesn't have to be like, motorcross, I'm up for all kinds and happy to sweat.