Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I need a video a la Pulse nightclub scanning the bodies but all the cell phones going off have Mario ringtones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1033794188284850176

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
This is pretty shocking to hear, watch out

https://twitter.com/DannyCalidonia/status/1033789696734908422?s=19

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
But you see the problem is mental health, it’s not guns!!! If you ban guns someone would just use a car or a machete or explosives!!!!!!!!!!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

oh another one

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
This morning 8 people were killed in a fire in Chicago, is there a good place to discuss such pressing issues?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

feel free to start your own thread about landlords and developers not being held to proper safety standards to avoid murdering or poisoning their tenants but if none of them got shot with a gun it seems kinda off topic!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

But you see the problem is mental health, it’s not guns!!! If you ban guns someone would just use a car or a machete or explosives!!!!!!!!!!!

If we ban guns, people will indeed remain mortal. Let us instead think and pray and enact no measures of any kind until we find the one perfect solution that prevents all death forever. Amen

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bag em and tag em posted:

If we ban guns, people will indeed remain mortal. Let us instead think and pray and enact no measures of any kind until we find the one perfect solution that prevents all death forever. Amen

only thoughts and prayers can save us

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

video games were a mistake

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

This morning 8 people were killed in a fire in Chicago, is there a good place to discuss such pressing issues?

do you think this is clever

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Radio Spiricom posted:

video games were a mistake

back in my day if u cried over video games u were a pariah, u would be mocked until my mom had 2 call ur mom 2 come & pick u up

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

try the subforum bofa

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/thelittlepakeha/status/1034033952065912833?s=19

https://twitter.com/warblingjb/status/1034051557145366529?s=19

:thunk:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It owns how the responses to this immediately become a resistance vs chud slapfight

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/existentialfish...ingawful.com%2F

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
a guy doesn't get his way in a capitalist test of skill and resorts to violence - i wonder what american united states he got that behavior from

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
BOGGS!!!!!!!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Badger of Basra posted:

do you think this is clever
Considering we've had plenty of other gun related tragedies and this is the one that gets this thread bumped, I'm pretty sure they do think it's clever as a commentary of the superficial nature of the discussion, especially when it goes on how to deal with a cultural problem via prohibition.

Much like the cultural problem of lovely, neglectful, and maliciously ignorant land-lording.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

Considering we've had plenty of other gun related tragedies and this is the one that gets this thread bumped, I'm pretty sure they do think it's clever as a commentary of the superficial nature of the discussion, especially when it goes on how to deal with a cultural problem via prohibition.

Much like the cultural problem of lovely, neglectful, and maliciously ignorant land-lording.

your toys are never going to love you back

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
White supremacists have all the guns and gun control would be enforced by a subset of white supremacists with guns.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

your toys are never going to love you back
I don't even have any guns, so nice self own.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Bushiz posted:

White supremacists have all the guns and gun control would be enforced by a subset of white supremacists with guns.

What an awful notion. Let’s have gun control enforced by a majority minority force.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Drake frowning, disgusted: Reasonable Gun Control for everyone as a fundamental right with shall-issue federal permits.
Drake Smiling, pleased: Guns only for a diverse set of insane police forces ensuring capitalism can never be threatened.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

also, guns are political power

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
disarm citizens and police simultaneously imo

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Does America have a gun problem, or do guns have an America problem? Think about it.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
It's just lovely enough that it's probably the latter.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

If the cops aren't doing the disarming then who? How do we disarm that force after they are done disarming the people and cops? Who watches the watchpeople?

• Locked thread