Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
The sequel to bumblebee is, uh, way bigger in scale than I expected. i wonder how much of it is based on notes from whatever sequel to the last knight they didn't do, but earth was unicron in that one?? aren't these still in the same continuity?? michelle yeoh bird robot??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

this film is surreal. it feels like every second shot is something out of rogue one, and i'm pretty sure they just cgi'd over some footage from that beirut explosion a while back. it looks really good but it also feels weird. "chatgpt, make me a trailer for a sci-fi action film about the dangers of AI in the style of gareth edwards, rogue one, gritty, robots, space station, near future"

edit:

Horizon Burning fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 18, 2023

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
jesus christ rebel moon looks like a ps2 game

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

well why not posted:

what ps2 game looks like this i'd like to play it on my ps2

on reflection, it looks like a n64 game (eg. perfect dark)

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
Add me in with the people who thought the trailer was pretty meh, but I liked fury road in the cinema enough that I can't imagine not seeing furiosa the same way

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
i feel like the crow loses something if it goes from something mundane like 'a random murder' or 'murdered over being evicted' to 'murdered because they saw some supernatural bullshit'

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
taika waititi is, how to put this... extremely cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
*channeling shymalan thought processes* the dad is a serial killer, but not the serial killer the cops are looking for

that said, i want to see it, which is more than i can say for that god awful transformers trailer