Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Onmi posted:

Also Ian loves referencing songs and the like in his work, hence why a few issues ago, Sonic said "I never fear the fall" in reference to His World

I know he pretty much copied word-for-word one of the Megas' songs for one of the Megaman comics. It was a p. dope reference, my dude.

ROBOT HAIR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Man Tangle and Whisper must have gotten really popular.

you mean a pair of furry ladies in sonic style has become popular on the internet

imagine my shock

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
god dammit penders can you not jk rowlings your poo poo you loving creep

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kurui Reiten posted:

Dude. Not cool.

Yeah, why wait for cancer? Live your best life, assault a delusional comics artist, that's a fantastic use of your time.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ConanThe3rd posted:

It may have to with comic stores being SOL and the Big Two's (lack of) response to the situation.

Especially Marvel. JFC.
"We are not giving you word one about how were going to help you with a month (minimum) shaped hole in your budget.
Here instead is our next team, comprising of poorly thought out, ministerial show depictions of minorities which will, under Daimond's gun to your head policies and our own knife twisting, sit on your shelves like a dog turd on a baking sidewalk.
Oh and have some more America Chavev solo books (Voted 'most like The Room' by the thinly vieled 4chan that "somehow" got through editorial (which totally existed, honest) and onto the letters page) too just as an extra slap to the face.
Have fun eating cake!"

It's crap like that which keeps my western pull list to Sonic and MMPR.
:goonsay:

This reads like I'm having a stroke

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
You're good, me calling someone incoherent is a pot calling the kettle black situation.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

drrockso20 posted:

Have we ever had a bad Robotnik/Eggman?

Jim Cummings was pretty bad, even before the accusations. Even as a kid SatAM didn't really resonate that well because it had nothing to do with the games. The games were bright and colorful and semi-abstract, but the show was too bleak and dramatic.

At least AoStH tried to ape the aesthetics and tone of the games, and Long John Baldry, like all good Robotnik/Eggman voice actors, sounded like he had a blast doing it. SatAM Robotnik just sounded angry and bitter and sibilant all the time.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Penders is back, baby!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ConanThe3rd posted:

I mean, this is the franchise for Warrior Cat Names, if nothing else.

Bramblepelt!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That reads like Family Guy dialogue. If it were any more on the nose it would come with a link to a Youtube video of the writer furiously mugging for the camera.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mikedawson posted:

Why are you like this

Because it is bad, pandering writing

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I like when the cartoon hedgehog runs really fast and eats chili dogs and the fat guy gets angry at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Sometimes the fat angry guy has funny robots that do things badly that make the fat angry guy even angrier.