Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Taping two pistols together by the barrel to make a super gun that can kill two birds with two bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Taping a wooden baseball bat to a metal baseball bat for that 0.5x knockback multiplier

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Taping two blenders together so that the blades are facing each other and destroying food at a molecular level

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
do NOT tape tape to more tape, they cancel each other out

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Taping two neodymium magnets together

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
badass gun safety

City of Glompton

taping two nunchucks together for xtra reach

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

taping two butterfly knives together and flipping them until they have enough momentum to flap away

Papa Was A Video Toaster

taping your chainsaw onto a flail so you can you cut down swathes of zombos

Farecoal

There he go
taping a butter knife to my axe. they say it's a waste of time well i say the butter people are coming and ill be damned if i go down like lactose-free milk

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i taped a puma to a glaive at my last ren fair but then i got kicked out cause pumas are ahistorical apparently

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Taping a two-handed sword over the muzzle of a deck cannon. Am I doing this right?

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
gently caress never mind

Manifisto

taping a one-star yelp review to my katana

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the only thing that can wash the taste of this inferior chimichanga out of my mouth is the taste of hanzo steel

ty nesamdoom!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

tapping two red sequin pumps together to increase my party 75% while relocating to my tornado proof headquarters.

FutonForensic

taping my karate-certified lethal weapon fists together to ensure no one has to suffer my uncontrollable raw power again

Rushi

by Smythe
*tapes a bong to a bong* oh boy O:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
taping two spears together so both ends are pointy

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
taping glue to velcro

Olive!

taping two keyboards together so I can post faster

Alan 00X
Dude made a took a taser and sword made a Taser Sword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F-VVjqarZE

Farecoal

There he go
taping my penis to another guy's penis. it's powerful in other ways

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Taping Godzilla to Rodan to give a flying gently caress to somebody

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

taping two ghost peppers together for twice the spice

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Taping the Flash to the Incredible Hulk making an immovable object an unstoppable force

Twenty Four

FutonForensic posted:

taping my karate-certified lethal weapon fists together to ensure no one has to suffer my uncontrollable raw power again

welp there goes my joke based on the thread title!

*scrolling down* did anyone make this joke yet? did anyone make this joke yet? awww drat.

This has happened to me so many times!

cda

by Hand Knit
until about a minute ago i thought this thread was "tapping two powerful weapons together"

----------------

rump buttman

left fist to my right fist

I’ve nicknamed the setup Sean O’ Mallory’s Magnificent Copper Whopper: masher of potatoes and bopper of leprechaun

rump buttman

Twenty Four posted:

welp there goes my joke based on the thread title!

*scrolling down* did anyone make this joke yet? did anyone make this joke yet? awww drat.

This has happened to me so many times!

I went for the low hanger without consulting. I figure one of three thing happen. I get internally mocked for telling a rehashed joke and risk being labeled “not funny” (I’ve never been funny). second, I figure byooob joke consumers just like to chill and read some chill humor. ergo :justpost: third, (which I have never pulled off) which is you tell the joke better and get to own the first posters 7th born child and the admiration of fellow joke tellers.

In the future, I’d like to see more collaboration and workshopping. it can really help stoke content creation. we could begin by pairing up byobbers into joke telling pairs. it would have to be a slow courting. maybe a year. maybe more. here the posters would learn each other’s wit, timing and combo of intoxicants. they’d become one. with the courtship over, only meeting up in person to go on a improve comedy tour of lower Tennessee’s community college circuit (or wherever you and your posting partners find muse) would be left. boom. boom. boom. the pair would grow, bring laughters to the hillside and endear themselves to the people. in late August, you’d get a phone call from Jefferson county fairgrounds, inquiring about a gig at the fairs stage come Labor Day. tough negotiations would come all the way to a boil. luckily cooler heads would prevail.

final contract: 6.9 good minutes for 13 elephant ears with unlimited jam. no powder sugar.

the byobbing pair would kill it. crowd throwing panties and whooping cushions killed it. with the new found fair fame, you’d get the big invite. you’d get that Jefferson County Stars Trot for Bowel Control charity three legged race that funds IBS research invite. no way that gets turned down, but the race will be fierce.

all the players showed up. Jenny Twotoes & Amanda Aminda in lane one. Josh Trickly & Sally Q. Romanic in lane two. us in three. Bruce Bamfer and Hoyt Hicks in four, etc. ain’t no chump field to say the least. eyeing the competition, you’d pull out your secret weapon. tape

rump buttman

cda posted:

until about a minute ago i thought this thread was "tapping two powerful weapons together"

rump buttman posted:

tapping two red sequin pumps together to increase my party 75% while relocating to my tornado proof headquarters.

:(

tadashi

I taped two pens together because, if one pen is mightier than a sword, just imagine how powerful two pens are.

cda

by Hand Knit

interestingly enough i read that as "taping two red sequin pumps" together and i thought it was just some sort of joke i didnt undersstand

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
my brain obviously processes "p" and "pp" as a single letter

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Manifisto posted:

taping a one-star yelp review to my katana

Manifisto posted:

the only thing that can wash the taste of this inferior chimichanga out of my mouth is the taste of hanzo steel

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

rump buttman

cda posted:

my brain obviously processes "p" and "pp" as a single letter

it’s cool yo. lots of us got pp problems

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Taping the First Amendment to a House Atriedes weirding module

Scroon

Taping my Replica Frostmourne Sword to the Awesome Power of Love

Scroon

Taping witty rejoinders together into a truly caustic diatribe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

Taping dangerously low prices to my stack of automatic weaponry and ammunition at my yard sale

• Locked thread