Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
No manners in the club
No alcohol-free drinks in the club

money money money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hi

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I miss my girl Nasim. We could have all put our spectrum powers together and shook the evil white corporate male establishment.......

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

disregard females, acquire wealth

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Dude, what?

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I will be really happy when I get thing

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I'm citing your superior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-KnnB1GWf4

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Interesting.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Only the good die young...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It really sucks that she’s not gonna get her YouTube money now that this poo poo is so popular. :smith:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like that posted:

I miss my girl Nasim. We could have all put our spectrum powers together and shook the evil white corporate male establishment.......

Emptyquote my post if you would throw it in that autistic gun(wo)man what shot up all the tubes last weekend.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All of which are American dreams

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Censor my dream,
I send in Nasim.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemLz_fR1Ac
HELL YEAH!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Kak posted:

I will be really happy when I get thing

You already got every good thing (God's grace; nutritious vegetables to maintain a healthy lifestyle to take care of your temple where you honor Christ; bunnys)

Why you only remember (lack of) sex thing? :thunk:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wiccas/Paganism can be okay... at least worshipping nature has positive externalities (eg environmentalism, sustainability, long-term thinking). There are fine people on both sides....

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We are only star dust and to this dust we will return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Animal life!

• Locked thread