Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
poorer person to bootstrap themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Can you imagine how dumb someone has to be to believe that hard work could ever overcome the structural advantages that having a poo poo tone of money gives me?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Fuckin' goons always bragging about how much money they are paid.

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

"paid"?

lol you loving poor, i bet you sell your time for money, eww gross

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Gone Fission posted:

"paid"?

lol you loving poor, i bet you sell your time for money, eww gross

Time is the most precious thing you have along with your healthy body. Selling time for money is basically rape.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Time is irrelevant in the end.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

White Phosphorus posted:

Time is the most precious thing you have along with your healthy body. Selling time for money is basically rape.

Time is money, friend.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Can you imagine how dumb someone has to be to believe that hard work could ever overcome the structural advantages that having a poo poo tone of money gives me?

it's p funny

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My vast family fortune was made selling actual bootstraps, my funny bone is strained to the goddamn limit 24/7.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Seriously I laugh so much my doctor tells me i have the lungs of an 80 year old. No sweat, i'll just buy new lungs from a disadvantaged minority

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm glad 3O has an alt account.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Like they can afford bootstraps lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that's what you think op, but when i get back on my feet I'm going to BE RICH OFF OF MY FISH OIL MAIL ORDER BUSINESS. THAT'S RIGHT I'M GOING TO BE A SIX FIGURE MAN AND I WON'T HAVE TO EAT WITH THESE POORS AT THE NOODLES & CO.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And you know what the absolute kicker is? The poor THINK THAT ADVERSITY BUILDS CHARACTER AND RICH PEOPLE'S LIFE IS HOLLOW! AND THERE'S THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION TO REAFFIRM THAT BELIEF! I can't believe my luck!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

drilldo squirt posted:

How dumb do you have to be to think GBS bragging makes you awesome? I won't come back to read your response because you didn't leave the "wealthy callsign" so I know how poor you are really.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I'm not a crab

Hey, get back here crab, non-crabs only

Get off me

I'm not a crab

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
lol @ poors trying pull themselves up by the bootstraps. The only way to get rich is by pulling yourself up by the jockstrap.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hard work is the only solution to poverty, you dumb-dumbs.

My father, whom I address as Mr. Father, gave me a small loan of 2 million dollars upon completion of my schooling at Royal Fart Oaks Academy. I was 18 and, using that small loan of 2 million dollars, purchased a small home with a value of 1 million dollars.

I began working in Mr. Father's bootstrap factory that same year, as an assistant manager. Within 2 weeks I had proven myself capable and became floor manager. With a tidy salary of 300k a year. A pittance compared to Mr. Father, but a good way to learn the value of a dollar.

I work very hard, I'm on that factory floor at least an hour a week. Sometimes during our busy season I'll be there 3 or even 4 hours a week. And do I ask for overtime? No. I don't allow my employees to have overtime so why should I ask for the same?

So don't you DARE speak to me about how the wealthy have things handed to them.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

As a poor person I laugh out loud every time someone farts

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I paid my rent late just to gently caress with my roommate

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sid Vicious posted:

For me as a rich person who could hire someone to follow me and fart on command, this simple pleasure has lost all its lustre. Truly, I envy your life.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I guess in a way I'm rich then

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Well I don’t know what to tell you :re why I’m Rich I just wake up in the morning and piss excellence op

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just get rich enough so you don’t have to stress about survival, everything past that is diminishing returns.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

My father, whom I address as Mr. Father, gave me a small loan of 2 million dollars upon completion of my schooling at Royal Fart Oaks Academy.

Go Silly-Bottoms!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Sid Vicious posted:

Farts are pretty freaking funny.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
As a poor person I am glad I will someday get the sweet release of death

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Just earned more than most peoples anual incomes from old investments while i smoked weed and masturbated last night.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Gonna spend today agreeing with richer people about how the poors are lazy and its their fault we exploit them for there last penny.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i suspect op may have had some contact with rich people.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Demonachizer is a rich goon. He doesn’t post much anymore I don’t think. Too busy doing rich people poo poo to post.

I suspect OP is a scum sucking peasant like the rest of us :tinfoil:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think he is legit on account of his classy avatar.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

drilldo squirt posted:

That reminds me of a funny story. There was this poor guy named Nick that told a bunch of other poor guys to follow him. And they did. Pretty soon, the richest guy in the land and his family were lying in a pool of blood and all his riches belonged to the poor people. The end.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The OP is a big fat giant bitch. Quote this

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

i like to hit poor people with bootstraps and go like "pull yourself up by these bootstraps you poor person!"

it's quite a fulfilling past time and as long as my butler keeps having to poo poo pennies out the window from that time I paid him to eat a piggie bank they'll just stay crowded around my window for me to enjoy

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Kuato posted:

Demonachizer is a rich goon. He doesn’t post much anymore I don’t think. Too busy doing rich people poo poo to post.

Also crazy rear end John Malkovich.

Malkovich fun fact:

quote:

On June 6, 2013, he applied pressure to reduce bleeding from the neck of a 77-year-old man who had tripped in the streets of Toronto and slashed his throat on scaffolding as he fell. The man was rushed to a hospital, where he received stitches and later credited Malkovich with saving his life.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

A Fancy Hat posted:

My father, whom I address as Mr. Father, gave me a small loan of 2 million dollars upon completion of my schooling at Royal Fart Oaks Academy.

Me too. What years were you there? Do the think the Royal Farting Faggots have a shot of winning this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Corky Romanovsky posted:

"paid"

look at this stupid baby, he isn't even a trust-fund child

• Locked thread