Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Eela6 posted:

I really liked this. The setting, the story, and the characters are all very un-Anime. I want to draw parallels to Westerns set right after the Civil War.

So would you say it’s a Yakisoba Western?? Apparently it’s a fairly big film category in Japan that doesn’t see much overseas publicity. Often you’ll often also see westerns set in Manchuria like the Korean “The good, the bad and the weird”.
https://youtu.be/6Tk80iXCspM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Negrostrike posted:

By the way, Huchi asking for Sugimoto to marry Asirpa was loving weird. Did she say that on the manga? I really don't recall.

Fairly sure she did, but maybe the TL was a little more vague.