Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

for his back surgery because i've gotten a fuckload of laughs out of this site in the last fifteen years i've been hanging around. yeah, i didn't register until 2007, but i was a young, wild high schooler and didn't understand the important things in life like early reg dates for cool internet cred.

i seem to remember there being a stickied av thread in games? but i guess that's gone now? anyway, i would like a cool av to buy for myself, and i hope gbs can recommend some high quality poo poo for me and others like me--people who want to help lowtax not be too poor from his medical bills, but also want something in return, because we're selfish people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

also, spinal surgery is a real loving pain man. i hope you feel better soon!

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Here's an active thread with some really good options.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Thanks!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Buying avs for yourself is a selfish extravagance. You should buy avs for your forums enemies instead.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Your avatar represents you in the digital space, it should be something taken seriously not turned into a loving JOKE

Animated GIFS also use up quite a bit of my windows phone memory and can cause Internet Explorer (Mobile Edition) to crash so please don't use them and just use static images which portray something of significance to yourself or your family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

• Locked thread