Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i wonder what it must be like to be a tiny, pathetic shrew of a man and watch popular support erode for your surrogate penis habit

btw i think guns are cool and good but lol if, of all things, not supporting companies that make AR15s is the thing that pisses off hicks about big financial institutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
You sound about as dumb as they our op.

well c-ya

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

is it “full blown” or “full on” this guy is loving with my head

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i keep my money in mattresses and walls, but thanks OP

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bank of america is poo poo and any excuse to boycott them is a good one but way to defend one of the worst companies op

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

also guns own

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op supports gun owners, i'm closing my account at his dicksucking factory. i'll take my penis elsewhere, thank you.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Blue Train posted:

bank of america is poo poo and any excuse to boycott them is a good one but way to defend one of the worst companies op

not defending bank of America at all but as far as I'm concerned what that guy did is akin to thinking mussolini was a bad guy bc I dont like bald men

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
wtf does that have to do with life imitating art? are you Tommy Wiseau? that seems like the sort of thing he would say without knowing what it means.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
so what happened to any gun company who was in the middle of paying off a note to Bank of America? fully-forgiven since its bleeding heart time over there????

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i personally have never lent to weapons manufacturers so i think i deserve some accolades as well.

in fact ,i bet i lent as much money to gun makers as bank of america did at the time of this announcement.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nigmaetcetera posted:

wtf does that have to do with life imitating art? are you Tommy Wiseau? that seems like the sort of thing he would say without knowing what it means.

Are troops

Are guns

Are art

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Noblesse Obliged posted:

i personally have never lent to weapons manufacturers so i think i deserve some accolades as well.

in fact ,i bet i lent as much money to gun makers as bank of america did at the time of this announcement.

That would depend on who you bank with probably

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I hate a democracy where businesses can't do whatever the gently caress they want with other businesses that do whatever the gently caress they want. What kind of Americca is this?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Statutory Ape posted:

Are troops

Are guns

Are art

well I'm glad you found it funny, but uhhhh not really enough to start a thread with

also guns rule banks drool

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the bank that funds drug wars is looking to pretend to take a stance and they've shifted the boogieman from an imaginary list of 'assault rifles' to an imaginary list of 'military style weapons'

as the world economy either collapses or becomes more manipulated to avoid collapse these shitheads will continue to have more power over the people sitting on the internet pretending to rebel against them or figure out a solution

cool

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

well I'm glad you found it funny, but uhhhh not really enough to start a thread with

also guns rule banks drool

i mean

its cool if you dont want to post in a GBS thread about guns but maybe dont read them i guess?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

guns for the gun thread

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Sweet, a gun thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cool

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
This is the gun I have

I can shoot one shot at a time into stuff like cans and old fruit

it goes 'pew' and the little slug flies out at 1000fps then I manually cock and load another shot

I could hurt someone more by beating them with this gun than by shooting them

thanks for listening

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Don't bank on/with bank of america

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BloodRed posted:

This is the gun I have

I can shoot one shot at a time into stuff like cans and old fruit

it goes 'pew' and the little slug flies out at 1000fps then I manually cock and load another shot

I could hurt someone more by beating them with this gun than by shooting them

thanks for listening

That is p sweet I like the stock, I have this one

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
that looks good I like the under barrel charger

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I want a gun but I’m mentally ill and cannot get one because I’m in a normal country so that’s ok and I can live with that

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Buy a BB or pellet gun they are still fun and if they are regulated you can't justify that poo poo as normalcy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Slingshots are illegal here because of punk kids but I’ll buy a B.B. gun eventually it’s just something about the countryside that makes me want to shoot poo poo it rules and I wish people didn’t use guns for bad things

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

lol what a triggered special snowflake go back to your shooty bang safe space snowflake

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

As a tween I had a slingshot and I was playing with it one day when a squirrel threw down a walnut and hit me in the head so I picked it up and used the slingshot to shoot it back at it and I knocked it out of the tree and I felt bad that's my slingshot story tks for reading

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what if we... hear me out here... use the guns to kill the banks?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Blue Train posted:

guns for the gun thread

nice guns bro. high five

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I also had a slingshot and one time a possum was up in a tree so my step dad was like shoot it so we shot it and a bit of skin came off the possums head but it still looked priiiiitry angry so we ran inside to play more action quake 2 cause the possum scared us

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

You guys are making me feel a lot better about not being able to easily buy a slingshot I’ll tell you what

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

more like bank of nazi germany

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
YOU have a small penis!!! YOU have a small penis!!! i insist as i shrink and transform into YOUR TINY PENIS

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Hell Yeah posted:

op supports gun owners, i'm closing my account at his dicksucking factory. i'll take my penis elsewhere, thank you.

This comment is quality.

Funny, sarcastic, and with a call back to previously popular themes on the site.

The rest of you horse fuckers could learn from this guy.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

what if we... hear me out here... use the guns to kill the banks?

what if we use banks to kill guns

makes u think

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get bent, you statutory rapist

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Buy a BB or pellet gun they are still fun and if they are regulated you can't justify that poo poo as normalcy

My cousin, a meth addict, murdered someone with a pellet gun. He is now doing prison time

welp, thats my gun story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank
Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

Give the op a man and he will rob his balls of precious semen

• Locked thread