Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nerses IV posted:

I don't understand why people just can't stop smoking weed

Especially since it makes them ineligible for lots of things such as firearms ownership, security clearance, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

mercenarynuker posted:

What is your general playstyle, OP? Do you have a preferred color deck? I have a buddy who had a truly heinous elf deck which was annoying as all get out to play against, especially if he managed to get the healing one out. On the other hand, I have a special penchant for Blue, specifically what I like to call my Counter Everything deck, where I just counterspell and unsummon things left and right. But I find it lacks a true offensive threat, beyond maybe stealing an opponent's creature via Mind Control. How would you go about sprucing up the deck'd offensive capabilities without losing sight of its initial core strategy?

I have a similar deck, and Guile is my win con :)

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

Tonetta posted:

back in 2014 I was a suspected heavy drug trafficker, but what really happened is I sold my Magic: The Gathering™ cards. So I get pulled over and ripped from my vehicle, & when searched they found a whole gram of the marijuanas on my person. They could have written me a $50 ticket for it, but decided to arrest me instead & I bailed out immediately. Court assigned me probation with like 300 hours community service to be completed a year later, which I did.

The catch is that in that year, I began openly transitioning & had a name change in the process. I completed my court duties, but for due to this reason, the PD files were never updated properly. Apparently I've had a warrent out for my arrest for 3 years & the only thing they had to go off of was my Drivers License.
an extremely goon post. keep on keepin' on op.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I had absolutely no intention to conflate these two things together and I apologise if that how I came across.

The right has been trying to muddy these waters, much like their subversive campaign trying to tie in pedophiles to the LGBTQ scene through images such as on brand new "lgbtp" social media accounts.

Frankenstyle posted:

That's a pretty glaring omission. You didn't even touch the Tetherball question.

I never made it past the holding tank

Methanar posted:

How are transgenders perceived by genpop?

depends on if you pass or not, really

if you pass, nobody seems to care until they try to gently caress you.

Nerses IV posted:

I don't understand why people just can't stop smoking weed

I don't understand why americans just can't stop eating mcdonalds

Swedish Butt-Whistle posted:

what's it like being a hardened criminal, did you get any knuckle tats, also what gang did you sign up for

release form gang represent

Over There posted:

The question you should be asking is why do people drive with it.

not everybody has a dealer within walking distance

mercenarynuker posted:

What is your general playstyle, OP? Do you have a preferred color deck? I have a buddy who had a truly heinous elf deck which was annoying as all get out to play against, especially if he managed to get the healing one out. On the other hand, I have a special penchant for Blue, specifically what I like to call my Counter Everything deck, where I just counterspell and unsummon things left and right. But I find it lacks a true offensive threat, beyond maybe stealing an opponent's creature via Mind Control. How would you go about sprucing up the deck'd offensive capabilities without losing sight of its initial core strategy?

I mostly stuck to g/u tempo decks, although the deck I had the most success with was a r/b/w aggro deck that netted me a few 10k top 8's and a win. I hadn't touched the game in several years though

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Tonetta posted:

I never made it past the holding tank

Jesus. I hear the clink is extra tough on Amphibians.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
McDonalds is cheap, quick, easy, offers a consistent experience anywhere in the country, and you don't get arrested for having a gram of it in your car

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Is it true that on your first day you have to kill someone or become someone's bitch, and if so did you do one or both of these things

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
did you have to take a BIG STINKY poo poo in front of everyone, in the toilet in the cell ?? sorry if this was assked already.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tonetta posted:

Before anybody asks, I was innocent

being a corrections officer is all high school would offer eh?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Nerses IV posted:

McDonalds is cheap, quick, easy, offers a consistent experience anywhere in the country, and you don't get arrested for having a gram of it in your car

On the other hand, if you smoke a bunch of weed you don't have to wipe your rear end with a rag on a stick.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

On the other hand, if you smoke a bunch of weed you don't have to wipe your rear end with a rag on a stick.

If there's one thing smoking weed promotes, it's healthy diet choices

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Nerses IV posted:

If there's one thing smoking weed promotes, it's healthy diet choices

States that have legalized weed have universally observed significantly decreased dui's and traffic-related deaths as a result, but yeah keep sucking the propaganda straight from sessions' rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dog Jones posted:

did you have to take a BIG STINKY poo poo in front of everyone, in the toilet in the cell ?? sorry if this was assked already.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frankenstyle posted:

Did you guys make any toilet wine, or like shanks from bone fragments? Do they really use juice from canned peaches as lube in the big house? Did you join a Neo Nazi gang for protection? How do they play tetherball without rope?
I don't remember that part of the matrix.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tonetta posted:

back in 2014 I was a suspected heavy drug trafficker, but what really happened is I sold my Magic: The Gathering™ cards. So I get pulled over and ripped from my vehicle, & when searched they found a whole gram of the marijuanas on my person. They could have written me a $50 ticket for it, but decided to arrest me instead & I bailed out immediately. Court assigned me probation with like 300 hours community service to be completed a year later, which I did.

The catch is that in that year, I began openly transitioning & had a name change in the process. I completed my court duties, but for due to this reason, the PD files were never updated properly. Apparently I've had a warrent out for my arrest for 3 years & the only thing they had to go off of was my Drivers License.

My buddy got busted for DUI and they put him into the system wrong, spelling his last name of "fields" incorrectly as "fileds". He decided he was going to roll with it because he could then go back to using his real name that didn't have the conviction on it. He messed up though because he got sentenced to go to DUI classes and even though he went, he signed in his real name instead of the incorrect one. They came and picked him up on a warrant sweep and took him to jail for the weekend until it all got sorted out. Now he has an alias AKA fileds. We laugh at him.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

If u went to jail u deserved, all criminal scum should b locked up!!!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i was wondering how transitioning with a criminal record might work out. apparently it doesn't because government employees are only ever plucked from the bottom of the bucket and you randomly get warrants for arrest.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

unpleasantly turgid posted:

i was wondering how transitioning with a criminal record might work out. apparently it doesn't because government employees are only ever plucked from the bottom of the bucket and you randomly get warrants for arrest.

The only government entity that functions even close to adequately is the IRS because it's all about getting that money.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Did you have time to find a protector in jail?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Tonetta posted:

back in 2014 I was a suspected heavy drug trafficker, but what really happened is I sold my Magic: The Gathering™ cards.

lol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I kicked a massage chair out of boredom a few times and hurt my foot so I am now in my own kind of foot jail

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Aesop Poprock posted:

I kicked a massage chair out of boredom a few times and hurt my foot so I am now in my own kind of foot jail

That's how to do it though. When I walk into a room I pick a fight with the toughest looking chair I see, that way the other furniture won't gently caress with you.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
did you learn how to hide dicks into your rear end

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah heres a question for you. Did you get raped in jail? Haha, dick raped your rear end in jail, maybe? fag? lmfao.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

Dog Jones posted:

Yeah heres a question for you. Did you get raped in jail? Haha, dick raped your rear end in jail, maybe? fag? lmfao.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tonetta posted:

the drug trafficking charge didn't even make it back to the PD because of how absurd it was to even think some nerd went into a nerd store to dump several kilo's of narcotics

If you didn't get in trouble for the charge of trafficking, why did you have a warrant?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Swedish Butt-Whistle posted:

did you learn how to hide dicks into your rear end

Don't be silly you can't complete the forum registration process without this skill.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:lol: at genesplicer probating a trans person for transphobia because he's senile

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:lol: at genesplicer probating a trans person for transphobia because he's senile
Whoa

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

3 days lmao, cat jail longer than real jail.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Genesplicer what the hell

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

:chaostrump:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Genesplicer did the right thing imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i approve of this unfair decision. thank you, genesplicer.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also the OP used to pretend to be black/mixed-race and now it turns out they're just white. We can't really believe anything they say. All we can do is go off their words, which are bad

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This just goes to show that the OP was a drug dealer after all.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Phone posting here, can anyone tell me what does the rap sheet says?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

When you're done standing around in a bathroom sized cat jail with 4 other people that genesplicer probed because he's a loving idiot I'd love to hear how you managed to become a major drug trafficking suspect by selling magic cards. Did they catch you hauling an overstuffed duffel bag into the back of the nerd store and figure poo poo was going down or was it more complex than that?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Genesplicer did the right thing imo

yeah but you're a hateful sack of poo poo and one of the worst posters on these dead gay forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Phone posting here, can anyone tell me what does the rap sheet says?

Improper lane change.

• Locked thread