Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Daedalus1134 posted:

Daaaamn Tessa. Went all Heisenberg there for a minute.

End of the first series shows that Tessa doesn't take poo poo from much of anyone when the Tuatha de Danaan or its crew are on the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Blight Runner posted:

I would be down for a spinoff series where it's nothing but Sousuke nerding out over military technology. It'll be like those cooking series but with guns and mechs. Then you can have these little snippets where the Mithril gang is goofing around between missions. :allears:

That'd be cute for little blurbs and such after the episode the way some shows do. Just like 30 second or so long snippets with comments from Sousuke about various weapons and Armed Slave units he's used. That or do them as some kind of bluray/dvd extra.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Yeesh. After seeing ep 4... Poor Al. I mean, I know what happens with the Arbalest's remains, but poor Al all the same. Basically spends its final moments begging Sousuke to abandon it to save himself. That was one hell of a swift, brutal fight up until that part too, with Sousuke tearing apart the Codarls.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I can definitely vouch for the Arbalest Metal Build figure being amazing and I'm looking forward to the Metal Build Laevatein reprint/improvement coming next month. They teased an M9 also, here's hoping they come through with that.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

MJP posted:

For the love of God, link me to where it is in stock

Normally a far harder request than you'd likely appreciate, but for some reason amiami has had some in stock for a few days: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-034167 Roughly $210 before shipping costs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

I prefer HLJ personally but amiami ain't bad either. Personal Warehouse lets you do monthly shipments (up to 60 days really) on your terms too, while usually having better shipping rates and customer service. BBTS is legit, they just take longer to get stock in and tend to love jacking prices on anything exclusive or in high demand well beyond the cost of just getting it directly rather than relying on the delay on them importing their own stock to sell. Not experienced with Crunchyroll as a store directly but I doubt they're going to gently caress up or anything. So there's three viable options for getting one at least.

As for the M9, they teased the idea of it being in the design stages at least once on social media when they were hyping up the Arby and Lev IV version MBs. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up making one given they can easily double dip on Mao and Kurtz variants, then go balls in on stuff like desert colors and all that. Plus they can do the ECS panels gimmick like the Arbalest at a bare minimum. Maybe do a weapons option set for the Arby and M9s too like they've done in the past for the Robot Damashii releases.

I really can't iterate how wonderful the Metal Build stuff is. Heavy, roughly 7 inches tall (they aim for that height, rather than trying to maintain a specific, concise scale between the various things in the line), lots of detail an accessories and gimmicks and all that fun. It's surprisingly posable given how that tends to suffer on these sorts of heavy figures. The stand doesn't really let you do aerial stuff despite how often the Arby spends airborne jumping around, but it gives you amazing control over how you have it posed. Running poses, slides, combat rolls, standing still, etc are all practical with a bit of time spent understanding how to balance it and work the stand.

• Locked thread