Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

avgn on amazon and gamefaqs.gamespot? 2018 is so hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Already seen it. Keep up.

i havent since amazon video is US only and detects vpns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

[Michael Madsen voice:] Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls!

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Thank you for booting a boot in the rear end of that outrageously ignorant bigot. #GamersForProgress

:patriot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Now I want to play it.

use an emulator so you can fast forward

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

that doesnt really fix buying items or dealing with the ATM

ok.. whatever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a true classic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Clicked expecting this to be about AVN's gaming spinoff site. I'm disappointed.

?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

The poo poo I heard was that it was politically based (Mike being an unabashed Trump fan, Bootsy being a woke leftist) and that seems pretty reasonable especially given the timing of the fallout but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

i dont give a poo poo about any of that stuff but also lol at the idea that synthys post became real

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just realised it was in the giant bomb thread and quoatable

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

godlike playlist, goodbye weekend! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7JH-MuH1BTNtM2TRuCVF-6

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i woulkd like to see mike mateis copyright struck mario paint rendition of the tmnt intro

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:stare:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ryan and mike talking about poo poo in poor lighting using only the camera mic ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hoodrich posted:

i like in the tmnt one where he says "cowabunga? cow-a-loving piece of dogshit!!!!"

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Still laughing that Mike Matei hashtagged his own name to every single AVGN video along with #retro.

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wish i had an internet famous friend i could exploit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Mike Matei dreaming about people at his school thanking him for bringing the three stooges is still my favorite thing. I had trouble typing that because I started slowly laughing and it turned into thundrous debilitating guffaws.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone please post the big picture of daniel j geduld. i could only find this small one online

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Spoderman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e9Pb0lQSfg

i've never made it through the whole video. it's too hard to watch

:worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone in my pm chain and emergency discords have been informed. the search is over

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

for the first time ive watched it all the way through and i never knew about the product placement bit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My favorite part of that bit is I've never seen a non-Sandler joint/non Wayne's World that has product placement like that.

adam sandler and all his friends decide they need a holiday so once again he calls netflix chief content office ted sarandos to book the flights

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the only other blatant examples of product placement on that level i can think of are 1988 alien buddy flick mac & me and taco bell in demolition man

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is my favourite part from the pizza hut swap lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwEqxtjMCU&t=40s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Mine is when they put Stallone in the cryo tank and you see his nards press against the glass for a few frames.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

mac & me is a mcdona'ds and pepsi commercial because the whole thing is just a cynical ET clone cash grab. the mcdonalds dance scene is probably the best part of the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

it was coke actually

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that twitter thread just got me to google loco bandito and holy poo poo lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Learned about Mike's former username. Elvis8Atari.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

*starts drinking heavily* Mods, I dare you to.

*hears the ghostly sound of a roller coaster in the distance and a chill runs down my spine*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nothing seems more mike matei than making a channel called cinemassacre plays and not a single video has james in it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I thought it was a bit leading to something ...the something was a fairly sick deal on s awesome VPN service courtesy of the Nerd himself. Awesome!

im just glad someone still wants to give me great deals on a quality vpn

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never found this comedian funny until i heard them telling jokes - the smartest man on earth

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

whoever that fat guy is can gently caress right off #justiceformike

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is very on brand

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao i just started watching it from this post and this is brown bricks in miney crafty level poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I thought the fallout between Bootsy and Mike was over politics?

When I had heard that, I knew exactly what side either was on.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"