Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I’d love to see his head cut off and being swung around by that lovely hair by real gamers with true gamer honor. *spits* Piece of poo poo.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

White Genocide posted:

im imagining it mike

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

You can tell by the way mike matei sits in silence starring dead eyed at the medical pvm while playing fairchild f hits like uh idk a space invaders clone in glorious white and orange and once every 15 minutes chirps in with stuff like in my packpack at school I used to carry a Lionel the Lion action figure. Imagine if lionel jacked off he man. That's the real power of garyskull. Than u can tell it truely is an almost spiritual endevour for him

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Good loving god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

pulling out my bioshock clue index card except it says mame rom, girls in title, shows boobs, qix clone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mike mattei pulls up next to you yelling and hes saying I willy tink piwates of daak watuh is a willy undahwated show its welly a lot bettuh than tmnt in his melifulous contralto

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m imagining it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That might be the most psychotic pair of tweets ever composed.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ok, but aftwrwards can you tell me his name

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

he has done it before with his stuff, like the gadget video originally and the insane movie review of that kids movie where he was like "the dumb fucks who made this should be killed" and it was like a smurfs movie or something

lmfao