Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
On March 19, an EF-3 tornado about 200 yards wide landed on Jacksonville State University (in Alabama) and made its way through a nearby residential area. I happen to live in that area and was actually outside in the tornado (scary poo poo! I almost took a trip to Oz). There were plenty of pictures in the news of the damage on campus (just use Google image search), but the police had the residential areas blocked off for weeks and only allowed residents in, so there are relatively few pictures of that on the net. We were without power for three days and without internet or tv for 2 weeks. I've posted a public picture album on my facebook page with 30+ pics that I've taken over the last month with my Canon DSLR, so the pics are available in HQ. These are mostly within walking distance of my house, so no aerial photos. I'm not sure what my public page looks like, so you might have to scroll down a bit (originally posted on April 3). The pics of the demolished houses are near the end (or the beginning). I can't figure out the BBcode, so

CLICK HERE FOR TEH PICS https://www.facebook.com/eric.danger.353

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Eric Danger posted:

On March 19, an EF-3 tornado about 200 yards wide landed on Jacksonville State University (in Alabama) and made its way through a nearby residential area. I happen to live in that area and was actually outside in the tornado (scary poo poo! I almost took a trip to Oz). There were plenty of pictures in the news of the damage on campus (just use Google image search), but the police had the residential areas blocked off for weeks and only allowed residents in, so there are relatively few pictures of that on the net. We were without power for three days and without internet or tv for 2 weeks. I've posted a public picture album on my facebook page with 30+ pics that I've taken over the last month with my Canon DSLR, so the pics are available in HQ. These are mostly within walking distance of my house, so no aerial photos. I'm not sure what my public page looks like, so you might have to scroll down a bit (originally posted on April 3). The pics of the demolished houses are near the end (or the beginning). I can't figure out the BBcode, so

CLICK HERE FOR TEH PICS https://www.facebook.com/eric.danger.353

Sorry about your thread, op

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Is this a self-doxx?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
oh yes death and destruction the first step to facebook likes.

hey OP, heres and idea, go gently caress yourself with a rusty cheese grater you dumb gently caress.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
what a stupid rear end in a top hat

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Are tornadoes real?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
gbs 2.0 had a good run boys

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

wait, mild mannered Eric Hagan of Jacksonville Alabama is actually the Eric Danger??

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

gently caress you OP

Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
I don't understand these posts calling me "rear end in a top hat" and "dumb gently caress". Is there someplace else I should have posted this? I'm not looking for facebook likes, I just thought people would enjoy seeing some pictures of the the destruction.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

quote:

So I made a run for the door...to find it locked. My own mother had just locked me out in a tornado.

owned

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Professional stormchaser ERIC DANGER surfs on a cow inside an epic tornado.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Eric Danger posted:

I don't understand these posts calling me "rear end in a top hat" and "dumb gently caress". Is there someplace else I should have posted this? I'm not looking for facebook likes, I just thought people would enjoy seeing some pictures of the the destruction.

fyad is where all tornado threads go is why they are giving you a hard time, close this and recreate there it's no biggie you are new

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"Stop that tornado professional storm destroyer ERIC DANGER!!!" shouts Donald Trump has he poos his pants in fear! ERIC DANGER dives towards the storm, fork and knife in hand.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Professional strormwrangler ERIC DANGER can simply trip a tornado by intercepting it with his leg. He can get the angle just right that all the cows flying in the tornado fly into his butcher shop as the force of nature shatters upon the ground.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Earthquake? If professional everyman ERIC DANGER can fix the Grand Canyon with duct tape, what kind of threat to tectonic plates pose?

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Sorry for ur loss

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hey post your pics on a non fucker moron retard place like fb and maybe I'll give a poo poo tia

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"Please help us professional street fighter ERIC DANGER!!!" cries Zangief as he poos his pants in fear. ERIC DANGER has already begun fighting an oncoming tornado uses his reverse red cyclone attack.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No one wants to see your facebook bro

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
I'm gonna pray and also think about it.....for you OP

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Aspiring gardener ERIC DANGER sprays a tsunami with his hose to drive it back into the ocean.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
tell me more about this "atheism"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
OP if you live in Alabama can you check on Doobie? I fear the Pickens County Tornado might have finally caught up with him

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Icon of humanity ERIC DANGER has a heart of gold, which also acts as a convenient lighting rod.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Mars is simply a giant poo poo Thanos took (in fear) after getting punched by rocketman ERIC DANGER while saving the planet earth.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

Icon of humanity ERIC DANGER has a heart of gold, which also acts as a convenient lighting rod.

Gold isn't ferrous you Stupid poo poo Jesus Christ

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Gold isn't ferrous you Stupid poo poo Jesus Christ

ERIC DANGER

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Eric Danger posted:

shut up idiot

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

ERIC DANGER

Who?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Eric Danger posted:

I can't figure out the BBcode, so

Update: Professional cyberhacker ERIC DANGER has figured out the BBCode.

Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
What I think is all the haters should go stick their heads back up their asses instead of making GBS threads on my my thread for no reason.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Y'all made fun of h3h3 when he posted here, now look where he is. Mr. Danger is gonna be famous now cause of goon spite

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Over There posted:

Y'all made fun of h3h3 when he posted here, now look where he is. Mr. Danger is gonna be famous now cause of goon spite

you mean the guy that covered his face in toothpaste to make some point about racism? a brutal self own, and this dude is owning himself as well

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Eric Danger posted:

What I think is all the haters should go stick their heads back up their asses instead of making GBS threads on my my thread for no reason.

Sheriff of the land ERIC DANGER lays down the law ITT. We poo poo our pants! In fear!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Mr DANGER, you're the hero these forums need

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Yeah I've been nothing but nice and you defensive nature is a bit off-putting op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Professional computer ERIC DANGER uses google image search.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Eric Danger posted:

you suck lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Eric Danger posted:

:radcat:

• Locked thread