Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
dear mr. president,
listen up you drat GOOF, you really need to cut it out! everyone's had it with you monkeying around! when you're the president? come ON. and you're up there acting like a DUMB DUMB? get it together!
what're ya thinkin? you're supposed to be the president and you're gonna fricken GOOBER IT UP? here I am, trying to get all my ducks in a row, and you're out suckin eggs and getting weird all over the place and everything. talk about a mess, jeez louise. unbelievable. so knock it off with all that, ok?
you've got to sort this out, I don't know what else to tell ya! we're really up to our necks in it this time, and I don't want to be mean but it's all your fault! basically you couldn't act right, and now look! crud. it wears me out just thinking about it. so please figure it out, sir. do your best! I'll be here if you need me. god bless america!

respectfully but disappointed and tired and strong,
(real name will goe here), a concerned citizen

looking for comments, constructive criticism– anything to make this the best letter it can be!
thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Make sure u stick a 'drumpf' in there, maybe a subtlely well hidden 'Im With Her'

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

rudatron posted:

Make sure u stick a 'drumpf' in there, maybe a subtlely well hidden 'Im With Her'

with respect, this letter is intended to be against mucking about and dropping the ball

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
trump has poor eyesight, a short attention span and is functionally illiterate, OP

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
send him a video of your interpretative dance

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Maybe tell him to stop acting like and American RESIDENT and more like an American PRESIDENT.

You could bold-face or underline the "P" to really drive the point home.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
You need to tell him to stop being best budds with Putin too.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not enough SIRs imo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Not enough pictures.

Also please put this at the end.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
not thirsty enough

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

not enough SIRs imo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

*farts in an envelope*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Slamhound posted:

Maybe tell him to stop acting like and American RESIDENT and more like an American PRESIDENT.

You could bold-face or underline the "P" to really drive the point home.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

not enough SIRs imo

Bert Roberge posted:

Not enough pictures.

Also please put this at the end.

these are all really good ideas, thank you

• Locked thread