Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

So I guess this is where the mid-season break would've been if we'd had the original order of 13 episodes.

I think the fact that Polly Kenner was involved gave Sherlock enough reason to at least look at Michael a little more closely, and as you said, once Sherlock is actually paying attention he's not going to be fooled. Honestly, even if it was a little abrupt, I think I'd prefer this approach over drawing out the dawning realization over 30 minutes of episode. I'm also extremely glad Sherlock knows, because I was not looking forward to Sherlock's magic detective skills somehow being foiled by an even more magic antagonist.

It's that. I think Sherlock being fooled when Michael comes to him about a missing friend, while Sherlock is not at his best thanks to PCS was fine.

I don't think Sherlock knew Michael killed Polly before going to see him, but Michael's reaction (or lack of reaction) was the giveaway. That's good as well, since Sherlock has seen lots of reactions from murderers and knows what to pay attention for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Hypocrisy posted:

Bulldog was a bit obvious.

And yeah, kind of disappointing but they have been renewed.

Oh hey, we're taking 30 seconds to learn the favorite pet type for a character with about two lines, this clearly won't be important later.