Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Maybe that Zeke kid should have tried to appeal his suspension last year. Who knows what would have happened!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

They're bangin

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

GoonTier?????????????

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Is there any reason Mixon is more hyped lately? Last year he was pretty mediocre. Did the OL improve?

Fantasy writers have content quotas to fill

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

They should call demarco imo

DeMarco retired. I don't know if he retired because he didn't think he'd find a team or be a starter or if he's actually done with the game.

Though I'm sure he could still do some work.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

I didn't promise you good options, just the best one. :v:

MFL has a mobile app? I couldn't find it in the play store.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Mfl platinum. Only found through the Amazon App Store.

The MFL site on mobile isnt as bad as it used to be. I run it on desktop mode and just zoom a bunch.

Thanks!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

89 posted:

------------------------
12 Teams
$50 Buy In
- 25 Roster Spots, 3 IR, 4 Taxi Squad
- Salary Cap (with drop penalties and annual increase)
- Year One Auction Draft (the week after next) to assign values and allow teams to build as they want to.
- NFL style Rookie Drafts + Free Agency Auction Drafts
- Salary Cap Space per Team = $1000 (free market assigns player values through Auction Draft)
- $400 per team FAAB waiver (Separate bidding money. Winning auction value for a player is that player's value against the cap)
------------------Starting Lineup-------------------
1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 FLEX
1 Super Flex
15 bench
------------------Scoring Highlights-------------------
Lot of the typical scoring stuff, thennnn...
Passing TDs - 6 pts
Passing INTs - -2
Rushing/Receiving TDs - 6 pts
PPR - 0.5 pts
PPR TE - 1 pt
1st Downs to RB/WR - 0.5 pts
1st Downs to TE - 1 pt
40+ Yard TDs - 7 pts (1 pt bonus + 6 pt TD)
--------------------Payouts-------------------
1st Place - $250
2nd Place - $125
3rd Place - $75
4th Place - $50
---------------------Playoffs-------------------
- 5 Team Playoffs (3 Division Winners, 1 Wildcard Game)
- Consolation Pool Bracket for the 1.13 Rookie Draft spot (extra 1st round pick)

I think I want in even though I probably shouldn't. Is there a thread or should I just message you?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

89 posted:

pm!

Just need 3 more teams. I've had 4 dudes drop on me, so my numbers keep going back and forth lol

Sent

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Is there any way to make the ESPN draft a board layout rather than a list?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

After all the McKinnon hype that would be hilarious.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Morris is this year's Christine Michael.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What the gently caress is wrong with 4for4's custom sheets? Telling me Brees is #1 overall and he'll score 119k points.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Alfalfa posted:

Somethings wrong with your settings. My sheets all look normal

Yeah I couldn't figure it out for a while. Got it now.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

The constant back and forth especially with his teammates is going to make it harder for him to show up.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Goons shooting themselves in the foot early in season is the best tradition.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Hopkins making GBS threads the bed.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I was all in on deshawn watson this year. I think I have him in 4 of 6 leagues.

rip

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Rip Njoku

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

He'll come back in week 10. I think that's the plan no matter how Conner performs.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sleeper gave me an alert Njoku got hurt. Ankle I think.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Took Kelce in 2 leagues because I couldn't get Gronk. Rip.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Hill had 4 attempts last game.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Offered Burkhead and Fuller for Fournette. Seems fair given the uncertainty, but really doubt many would take it.

It's a fair trade, no?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Well let's hope he's dumb then.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Rip Mixon

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

They're seeking a second opinion because I guess the Bengals have bad doctors?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Mikey Purp posted:

See, I thought about the ARob comparison too, but I don't think it applies. The Jags team that ARob played on was starting Denard Robinson and TJ Yeldon at RB, had zero defense, and was routinely getting 40 burgers dropped on them. There was nothing else for Bortles to do in the second half than throw to ARob repeatedly. Today's Jaguars are a very different team built around defense, chewing up the clock, and minimizing the amount of work that Bortles has to do as much as possible.

Imagine building a team to prevent your QB from influencing the game.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Someone in my league just traded away Kerryon Johnson for Jamaal Williams and Geronimo Allison.

And then she dropped Doug Baldwin to make room.

This league is six years old.

Is this for money?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

But...this, this is different; right?

From before?

:ohdear:

Hamstrung-out

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kamakaze9 posted:

Thanks, I'll throw him in then. Out of ignorance, what do you mean by they are a timeshare?

There's multiple RBs getting work for the team.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao forever at Gordon

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Time to buy low on Gordon?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Is Gordon's issue with weed?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

Chris Thompson owners rejoice I have decided to start Peterson

I have one starting in one league and the other in a different league so they'll both suck.

Hth.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Carlson you piece of poo poo

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

So Bell owners.....what are you doing with him since it seems there's signs of him coming back anytime soon?

He's coming back in week 10 or 11 or whenever he can still be a free agent next season. Probably won't go immediately back into the lineup. If they play him he's going to do his best to avoid injuries.

This is a good situation for him. Basically a season off, the team has a competent back up playing well. And he gets to hit free agency intact and with fresh legs.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Papes posted:

I don't see how a his situation can be seen as good when he is losing nearly a million dollars every single week while his backup shows he is completely replaceable.

Bell doesn't have anything to prove talent wise. His priority is getting a large contract. He wants the security of a multi-year deal. It doesn't seem like he's expecting to get a contract in Pittsburgh.

If he played the entire season they would have ran him into the ground, knowing that he won't be there next season, or at least it's really unlikely he'll be there.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

Strangely enough, now it seems like a win-win for both sides, presuming a team is willing to drop big bucks on him next season and Conner can continue his Diet Bell production.

Basically. It takes a lot of pressure off Bell from the media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Shady is also the focal point of the offense. He's still going to get a bunch of screen passes until he actually dies. Probably more targets than Jeffrey plus his carries.