Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The New England Gordon era is about to begin. Too bad it’ll end quicker than it began.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

In the one thing that is more likely to happen than Gordon squandering another chance. Eifert is hurt.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Alfalfa posted:

Winston loves him some Brate though.

And they are playing ATL this week whose secondary is held together with bubblegum.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

pubic works project posted:

No they're on bye this week. The Steelers are playing the Falcons this week.

Oh hey maybe I should read dates.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

How do you gently caress this up. How.

Guess I'm losing tonight. gently caress.

I like how you are surprised.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Didn't see this coming.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Chernabog posted:

I'm starting him as my flex, under CMC and Kamara and over Alshon or TY (If he doesn't play)

Who are your other WRs? I’d seriously consider finding a place for Alshon. Foles loves him.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Nope, but I'm still lucky because I made a profit despite making the finals in none of my money leagues. I spent $248 on fantasy football leagues, this year, and walked away with $260. I also won a championship ring for winning the 36-team goon fish bowl. Did I mention I won the 36-team goon fish bowl?

Who cares, I won the Yahoo Football Absurdity League. That’s the one everyone cares about.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Okay, so THAT’s who won, we couldn’t figure it out.

Yeah that is something: 14 teams, all of who follow FF obsessively to the point they write stats articles about it. Well done!

Thanks! It was this one and the 20 team league I wanted to win the most. One out of two ain’t bad.

I had a pretty good goon run this season. Made the finals in four out of six leagues while winning two of them.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Spoeank posted:

Pfft the best player in the league trades for Lev Bell during TNF week one then eats poo poo all year and starts ito smith for like 6 straight weeks :smug:

I believe the best player in the league picked up one James Conner for $0 FAAB.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Cervixalot posted:

Any goon interest in a new startup dynasty league this offseason?

Papes started up the Spreadsheet Wars goon dynasty league a few years back - which is a lot of fun thanks to its unique scoring setup.
I’ve got the itch to startup a new league concept that builds on that idea and adds a few new wrinkles to interest anyone who is interested in the dynasty format - veteran or first timer.

A few highlights of the league concept:
Low buy-in($25)
Superflex (start up to 2 QBs, 1 in a flex spot)
Scott Fish Bowl 2019 Scoring Settings
Deepish rosters
Taxi Squad
Limited Devy slots (college players - 2 or 3 max per team)

If there’s enough interest here, I’ll post a separate thread for recruitment.

I’d be interested depending on what site you use for the league.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

quote:

“The fire inside of me to compete and play this game is just burning too strong,” Witten said in a statement. “This team has a great group of rising young stars, and I want to help them make a run at a championship. This was completely my decision, and I am very comfortable with it. I’m looking forward to getting back in the dirt.”

Translation: I was horrible at broadcasting and when ESPN realized they didn't get the next Tony Romo I was fired.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Spoeank posted:

This is the answer for mining value in Pittsburgh. He had 65+ yards in week 15 and 17

I feel by the time draft season rolls around he is going to be so overhyped as a sleeper he will be going way too early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

More surprising Gurley as tier 1. Dude has arthritis in his knee. if you want to chance that as your top pick go right ahead.