Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i want to try some drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I don’t suppose there are any southeast Idaho yosgoons?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
bum

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Bloody posted:

this smoke fuckin sucks!!!

I’m in some of the darkest spots in the continental us where you’re supposed to have a clear view of the Milky Way but the dam California haze blew in and I can’t see poo poo

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
bomp

Turns out the haze is from Idaho and not calif but who cares, seeing the Teton mountains was supposed to be my redemption for 8 months of bullshit at work but I might as well have looked at a painting of them. I’m never coming back to Yellowstone/Teton because you can’t see anything there unless you have 1) time 2) lots of money to blow on a room inside the parks and not have to drive in and out each day (see 1)

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Nothing against nature as such but I prefer traveling through inhabited rural areas & bypassed towns & seeing the path of human settlement

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it's true, i camped in a tent with a wood stove and an electric lantern. not nearly primitive enough for stymie who offline communicates exclusively with grutns

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Sep 1, 2018

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Bomk

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

that's really nice

I wish to visit bomk sometime
Sometimes spelled banff

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Beep

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
There’s this weird paranormal theory that what we call forests actually aren’t, that all the forests on earth died ages ago and mountains are their petrified stumps

After a few days deep in enormous mountain ranges I gotta admit, trees can look like just so many weeds

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I was traveling w my parents and while I was making that last pic they assumed I was in the car & drove off 20 mins down the road without me

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
there is an inherent risk in taking a new job that it will not be what you expected

also it is not wrong to be frustrated by remote work, the whole concept is largely MBA-driven

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 28, 2019

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Also the people I've come across who work remote for years on end, typically do so at home with family. Going it alone like a prisoner is rare.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

hmmmm

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Kind Friend posted:

go outside whenever you can in a safe and socially-distanced way. it will do wonders for your mental health.
my mom suggested that i do this for lunch or on the weekend but then she heard about the people cited in san diego for parking at the beach to watch the sun set :smith:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
outdoors thread: exit park, pursued by a bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
sweet content over in the byob spaceship thread btw