Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Dunno about this. :gerty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Are they smoking space weed?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Probably off camera!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Disney's Marvel’s Star Wars 9: Solo: A Star Wars Story will be enjoyed by its target auidience (children) and not at all by its majority auidience (manbeards who’ll pay $22 bux to see it in 3-D IMAX and then rush home to complain about it online)

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
if you see a disney/marvel/dc flick in the theaters instead of just watching he RLM review then congrats, you are the problem

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
If you watch rlm you’re not just part of the problem

You are the problem

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
gently caress Yeah I do. But I'm going in thinking of it as the Chewbacca movie with some guy he used to hang out with before he met Han Solo.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you enjoy any hollywood capitalist propaganda films, congratulations, you are the problem.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

'Not I' said the chicken.
'Not I' said the cat.
'Not I' said the general public.

Movie makes $110M domestic, is considered a failure.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I’d watch woody harrelson like, ordering off a drive through menu let alone doing cool poo poo in space

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

somebody's watchin it

last movie i saw was 'rear end blazers 7'

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

EX250 Type R posted:

Are they smoking space weed?

They have spice!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Sorry but I'm not into furries.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
might see it if SMG says it's good

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

woody harrelson is lando? man, hollywood just really doesn't want to cast black actors, do they?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Do you guyes think Lando ever hosed Chevie? He seems like a open minded guy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

somebody's watchin it

last movie i saw was 'rear end blazers 7'

was it good?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Chevy Chase should play Han

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

olives black posted:

I miss smg and the old cind. Does he have a blog or reddit following now?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

doverhog posted:

Do you guyes think Lando ever hosed Chevie? He seems like a open minded guy.

I don't think Chase was in that film or part of the canon. He'd probably be down though, you never know.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I miss smg and the old cind. Does he have a blog or reddit following now?

idk but he unbanned his account and still posts in cined

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

a bone to pick posted:

If you enjoy any hollywood capitalist propaganda films, congratulations, you are the problem.

Maybe if everyone would stop attacking capitalism, they wouldn't have to create so much propaganda

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Somebody make a space robbery movie with Woddy Harrelson but leave off all the star wars stuff.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Is Woody going to betray him halfway through the movie or two thirds through the movie?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
ive got a bad feelong about this

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i'll probaly end up going to see it with a friend but we are planing buy poo poo before hand and probaly see deadpool 2 or anything else before it.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
lmao han solo is now a disney character

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

General Dog posted:

Is Woody going to betray him halfway through the movie or two thirds through the movie?

halfway. woody says the whole "don't trust anyone kid" line which makes it inevitable. my guess is everyone is gonna betray him outside lando but lando gets pissed and tells him to screw off. cute titty chick will do some poo poo, probaly betray, then die. idk.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

jimmyjams posted:

lmao han solo is now a disney character

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When i was 14 and the phantom menace came out i was stoked because star wars was awesome. I was disappointed because the prequels sucked. I wasnt super pissed off about it because im not a baby but they are awful movies.

Now theyve rebooted again and they're just ok and i really have no interest in watching them at all. The disney machine is going to crank them out every year to make a lot of money.

Star wars should have ended with return of the jedi.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Morons and idiots.

naem
May 29, 2011

Harrison fords drunken sarcastic "phoning it in" performance in star wards was hilarious and made the entire series popular and fun.

There's no way they've hired someone as accidentally charismatic as drunken 1975 era Harrison ford for this or any other movie

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

it’s cool as hell that they can’t call prequel films “prequels” anymore because george’s films were so bad they had to retire the word itself

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

naem posted:

Harrison fords drunken sarcastic "phoning it in" performance in star wards was hilarious and made the entire series popular and fun.

There's no way they've hired someone as accidentally charismatic as drunken 1975 era Harrison ford for this or any other movie

They tried to get someone who looks like Ford as opposed to someone who can act.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Milled Falcon touches down and there is a huge cloud.
The ramp opens and it's Woody Harrelson Ford. But who is with him?? Is it Chewbie?? NO!! It is Sonic The Hamhog and the whole crew! Sonic can't wait to go fast toward Darth but Woody says Somic WAIT and he does. Woody knows something about Darth Vader. He is very dangerous and mean!
Sonic is very lucky this day!
Coming summer 2020

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

The Milled Falcon touches down and there is a huge cloud.
The ramp opens and it's Woody Harrelson Ford. But who is with him?? Is it Chewbie?? NO!! It is Sonic The Hamhog and the whole crew! Sonic can't wait to go fast toward Darth but Woody says Somic WAIT and he does. Woody knows something about Darth Vader. He is very dangerous and mean!
Sonic is very lucky this day!
Coming summer 2020

Somewhere this erotic fan fiction is being penned furiously

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

olives black posted:

smgs posts in the last big star wars thread were unhinged as hell

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

if you see a disney/marvel/dc flick in the theaters instead of just watching he RLM review then congrats, you are the problem

I'm trying to imagine the lifestyle behind this post and I just can't. It's too sad

naem
May 29, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

They tried to get someone who looks like Ford as opposed to someone who can act.

Woody harreson played the perfect straight man to Matt mccagannoidoughy hamming it up on that HBO cop show. That was a really good show. That was some good rear end tv.

This is going to be woody harralson standing next to a generic 20 year old male prop, at least one really hot girl, and some Star Wars sound effects will play in the background. A bunch of nerds who went to a better art school than I did will cgi up a bunch of wacky aliens etc in the background. We'll forget this movie in less than a year.

Everyone involved will earn millions of dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zelder posted:

I'm trying to imagine the lifestyle behind this post and I just can't. It's too sad

Yeah its painful. Its this weird nerd snob poo poo. Why can't everyone be as discerning with their media consumption as me!? Dull normals are everywhere!

• Locked thread