Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

This is Tada-kun.

He takes photos. He doesn't fall in love. Stop asking.

This is Teresa.

She's definitely not the princess of Luxembourg/Lichtenstein/Genovia. Stop asking. She loves all things Japan, especially the Rainbow Shogun.

This is Alec.

She's Teresa's minder. Possibly a super soldier of some kind. Definitely not to be trifled with.

This is Ijuuin.

His primary skills involve trifling with Alec.

Snake, that one's name is Nyanko Big. He's extremely fast and hard to hit. Don't let his cute outside appearance fool you, Snake, that cat's a menace.

This is Hajime.

He's the president of the photography club. Very intense. His hobbies include photography and building a shrine to his favorite gravure idol, HINA.

This is Hinako and the club president.

The class rep. Her hobbies include Clark Kenting around the club president, who is either too dense or to blind to see the obvious resemblance to a certain gravure idol.

The show's currently streaming in America and most english/spanish speaking places of the world by HIDIVE, a streaming service that nobody apparently uses. I think it's funny and cute.

And remember:

Always make your heart rainbow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Thanks for making this thread. This hasn't been great so far, just good, but it's definitely pretty and I'll stick with it to the end on studio and crew alone.

Nyanko Big had the best episode so far. :3:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

This show taught me that I'm part of the 5% of people that have a Girdle of Venus, so I guess I'm in on this show now???

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

I can't believe I didn't notice it before, but Teresa's casual outfit is a direct reference to Audrey Hepburn's outfit in Roman Holiday, which, given the thematic similarity, should have been a lot more obvious.

The OP is a dead giveaway, too.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I appreciated the "Kaoru treats everyone to dinner and a warm bath" episode.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I like this show, it's pretty cute and I like the characters. It definitely has the Cat of the Year.

e: It kind of gives me the same vibe as Nozaki-kun but without the comedic pretense. Just some straight up comfy shoujo.

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 05:08 on May 4, 2018

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Shere posted:

I like this show, it's pretty cute and I like the characters. It definitely has the Cat of the Year.

e: It kind of gives me the same vibe as Nozaki-kun but without the comedic pretense. Just some straight up comfy shoujo.

Pretty sure it's the same director - I believe part of the pre-season hype for this show came from it being that director's first original anime.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Who is Nyanko Big's internal monologue voice? It sounds like Akio Ohtsuka, but I could be wrong.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Schneider Heim posted:

Who is Nyanko Big's internal monologue voice? It sounds like Akio Ohtsuka, but I could be wrong.

The very same.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Spiritus Nox posted:

The very same.

Nice!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This is kind of going from rom com to melodrama, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Agronox posted:

This is kind of going from rom com to melodrama, isn't it?

I don't know if I'd call it melodrama, but I'm glad the plot's actually starting.

• Locked thread