Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

IOwnCalculus posted:

I still to this day unironically want a late thirdgen Camaro.

LS powered late third-gen = Maximum Camaro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

lol

confession time, i've never seen it

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

I maintain the secretary spec V6 auto tape deck and RS/T Tops is Maximum Camaro. You get all of the Chevy build quality, interior fit and finish, social stigmata, attention from literally anything wearing a badge, and insurance hit without actually being able to beat a Toyota Camry at the red light, but it totally would have been your time if your tape deck hadnt ripped the guts out of your Warrant cassette

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

My man. I want a turbo'd manual LS 3rd gen with a fully worked over suspension/subframes, beefy rear and louvers. Just stupid full on 'murican power.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
May is dead, do the needful.
"Ain't nuttin like spicy food to clear your sinuses. ", "maximum camaro" or something.
Personally I went on ebay for hose clamps and ended up with a turkey baster and other stuff. Otherwise nothing happened, still the same :(

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 16:15 on May 31, 2018

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Made my final payment on my student loans yesterday. Feels OK. Will feel better when I can apply that payment to all the other stuff I owe next month.

Wait for it, wait for it...

The zip whistle or whatever those are called nearly killed me.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Fo3 posted:

May is dead, do the needful.
"Ain't nuttin like spicy food to clear your sinuses. ", "maximum camaro" or something.
Personally I went on ebay for hose clamps and ended up with a turkey baster and other stuff. Otherwise nothing happened, still the same :(

June Chat Thread: Nuttin To Clear Our Sinuses

Alternatively, "Bustin nuts to clear our sinuses".

briefcasefullof fucked around with this message at 16:50 on May 31, 2018

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

3rd gen Camaros are cool looking cars. Not as pretty as the older ones but the styling on it is really underrated. It's clean, simple design. I rate it.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Not going to lie, would absolutely love a GTA or a late Trans am.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Rhyno posted:

I've been living very frugally since the honeymoon. I'm gonna make one irresponsible purchase and then start being an adult again.

In that case, have at it! What are you thinking of getting?

(More old-man stuff: get a term-life policy while you're young. I was almost 40, which was not smart, but we were having a kid and it would be stupid for me not to take precautions in the event of the Unexpectedly Awful.)

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Well he probably wasn't thinking of that. bmw

On that bombshell: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3858669

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

INCHI DICKARI posted:

I maintain the secretary spec V6 auto tape deck and RS/T Tops is Maximum Camaro. You get all of the Chevy build quality, interior fit and finish, social stigmata, attention from literally anything wearing a badge, and insurance hit without actually being able to beat a Toyota Camry at the red light, but it totally would have been your time if your tape deck hadnt ripped the guts out of your Warrant cassette

you gotta get the z27 sticker package on it too so people who know Camaros laugh at you and people who don't still give you the stink eye like you're at any minute gonna hit the crack pipe and light one of your 14" chaoyangs (usually the right one cause the exhaust leak has dry rotted it out) through the 3.42 open 10 bolt

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Jeez finally I can love car again.

• Locked thread