Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Won't someone think of the children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Enourmo posted:

Well the graduation ceremony was yesterday, better check the online page and make sure I actually passed all my-

Congratulations dude that is one hell of an achievement.

You an engineer now!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Enourmo posted:

between you, me and Adiabatic there would be a bit of a theme going on here

It's part of the SA Support Robot's algorithm on finding new mods.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Seminal Flu posted:

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

Gotta be satire. Please be satire.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Ok this is neat.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Posting in here on a quick forums procrastination break in the middle of this really fun final project.

Also I met this lady from Michigan last Thursday and she has no friends here so I'm trying not to ask her out and instead inviting her out to everything my friend group does. She's come out 3 nights since Thursday, basically everything that we've done, and she's really excited to meet everyone. Also I have the hots for her and am conflicted as gently caress about it because she's been here for 7 months and really wants friends and doesn't have any.

Wat do goons?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Roger. My friend group here is really tight. We met her when myself and 2 others from it were at a Cuban place and some weirdo was dancing with her and she approached my friend's wife to get away from him. That being said, she's definitely been texting me mostly, and dancing with me a bunch whenever we're out.

I'm definitely getting the "chill out and be passive" vibe the more I talk about this.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

No she hasn't. I may invite her out to lunch down the line, good call. A lot of us are going to Jamaica next week (please don't burn AI down in my absence) so it's a moot point for a bit anyhow. She just texted me saying how she really hopes we're going to the same place tomorrow. Ugh.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Okay so she clearly enjoys spending time around you so that's a definite plus. How soon is your trip?

Saturday for a week.

Toshimo posted:

Next time you are out, see if they have an internet jukebox and just play Carly Rae Jepsen's I Really Really Really Really Like You.

I am Tom Hanks.

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 10, 2018

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Can confirm, am dingus. Thanks AI!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Seminal Flu posted:

I'm confused, are you not trying to get with her because she has no friends? That sounds so beta.

I know right. Empathy is a bitch.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Roger that. Headed out tonight for salsa dancing.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Darchangel posted:

No mods, no masters.

Also, are mods allowed to have feelings and problems like the rest of us goons? My world is shattered (ya dingus.)

edit: petcock?

Probably not. I know the SA Support Robot has been restarted before for catching feels.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

slidebite posted:

Gotta agree. If you're going out with her for a night of dancing (or better yet - dancing class), yeah, you're already home free. At the end of the night assuming you don't bruise her feet, give her a "spontaneous" peck on the cheek and see how she reacts.

It's a group thing. Also same event we met her at last Thursday.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Excuse you. Mrs. Adiabatic is still in my life and he is still a wonderful burly man.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

angryrobots posted:

If you want to impress, tell her that you're a moderator on the SomethingAwful forums.

:smugdog:

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

A's in both my classes, sitting on a beach in Negril Jamaica, and skipped 209 chat thread posts. Life is good.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Humidor > humidifier

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

I left my passport in Negril and didnt realize it until we got to Montego Bay. Its currently being fast and furiously driven to me by some random courier dude in a Honda and my flight is in less than two hours. :downs:

Will update on what kind of Honda when I find out.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Fuckin made it somehow. Drenched in sweat in my airline seat. More to come flying now byeee.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

What kind of Honda was it?

It was a toyota camry wagon!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

I know supercars are small, like this is a thing rolling around in my brain for a while now, but I am always caught off guard whenever I see a picture of one next to a normal car. It feels like it's a 5/8 model of the real thing.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Where do you turn your vouchers in for the chicken dinners?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

I have a nice little month long break between schoolin where I'll just be workin and battling the MR2. Any good fitness apps? I'm planning on hitting some gym and possibly, dare I say it, venturing OUT OF AI to the Fitness Log Cabin!

Anyone wanna be my online workout buddy? You get a chance to berate the poo poo out of me!

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 21, 2018

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Rhyno posted:

All this anime gaijin talk and no Initial D?

The 180 between Keisuke and God Foot. Hairs still stand up.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Rhyno posted:

He and I don't even slightly align politically but I am able to remain friends with people despite that. I'm pretty sure Cat Terrorist and him got into a 500 comment back and forth a couple years back.

:stare: :cripes:

If you let him get anywhere near this forum I will perma you.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Yall come on out to my Le Mans party if anyone's near RVA on June 16th. It's also one of the roommate's birthdays and also MEAT MEET V: THE MEATENING.

Looking at you, meatpimp.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Yes, yes, this is what adults buy

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

People were saying it was blurry and lighter colored than the picture but I MUST HAVE IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Jeez finally I can love car again.

• Locked thread