Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keykey
Mar 28, 2003

I always forget about the new thread so I wander AI aimlessly on the first day of the month before my head tells me "Holy poo poo, a new thread without a reply counter! Oh, it's a new month."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

TotallyCode.jpg

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Enourmo posted:

Well the graduation ceremony was yesterday, better check the online page and make sure I actually passed all my-

Congrats! :)

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Have any of you ever used a stop leak product that works? My experience is limited at best with the last product I used being 20 years ago and they were crap at best back then.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Enourmo posted:

The fundamental problem is that stop leak is designed to gum up small holes. Like, say, the fine ports in your radiator and heater core. So either it's ineffective, or it first plugs the outside leak, then the holes you want coolant running through.

It appears I'm a lovely poster before I've had a chance to wake up/grab some coffee. I meant for oil, not water since I didn't originally specify what type of fluid. I decided last weekend to grab my Mini from it's winter garage and it left me a nice surprise.

• Locked thread