Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ground loving floor of the most mayiest doggiest ce thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
cats and dogs are all good and so are all animals that is why we should be really depressed because we are killing it lol see you later nature

*turns to camera and sheds a big ol tear drop

edit: EXCEPT ANY BUGS THAT GET IN MY HOUSE CAN gently caress OFF

edit2: and slugs on my patio sorry dudes go slug somewhere else

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

RFC2324 posted:

every new ce thread should open with a Grover style prediction post for the month

this is a really good idea

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i'm just going to roll the dice

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
and if I miss my chance i miss my chance

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

blasto double shot get em ebb

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
yeah IDK why you would get in trouble its just an extra dog good job

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
two finger actually did nothing wrong

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ebb turned to page 2 and was like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

im baffled on why he doesn't have a job in this admin tbh.

Well, according to Facial's post on the last page, it's because he said that Trump took pills to grow his hair lol

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sounds like someone is behind on their HIPAA training.

At the risk of sounding charitable to Trump, I'd probably fire someone if they told a newspaper what I took too. It's extremely hilarious though that everyone that comes into contact with Trump gets hosed over somehow though

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Such as, for example, the United States of America

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Typical Army leadership itt. Always with the great ideas but no will or capacity to actually implement them but expecting subordinates to dance around to your dumbass tune anyway :twisted:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
:madmax:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
how ws your midterm

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Handsome Ralph posted:

Kayne def. brained his damage.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/991403300485558274
Also the guy at the end calling him out was gold.

rip

edit: drat nice edit

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Seems like a great way to get more slave labor so that I can keep buying new stuff at affordable prices!!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i wish that dude was my doctor because I know you could get the good poo poo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'll believe capitalism has a seed sown in NK when the first Pyognyang McDonalds opens.

sorry it will be Burger King unless the contract with AAFES changes

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

All is as it should be

F

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
so I clicked on your first link, whatever, and I get this pop up that says "What do you dislike the most about Youtube comments" and it was like "Too much mean stuff" etc etc and I clicked "other" because I wanted to write something about idiot chuds or something specifically just because, and it just said "Thank You" like c'mon

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Hey Minge why don't you ask Atlantis about flipping over. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Canned soup :chloe:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Now I'm going to let you finish. Maybe. We'll see. Who knows?

*stupid grin*
:smugdon:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

The rich will not save us, they want to enslave us

Some rich people are minorities so you're being loving super racist with this post hth

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

psydude posted:

As opposed to all of those safe automobiles manufactured by GM and Ford, Toyota, Mazda, and Honda that totally haven't had literal fatal design flaws?

Nobody ever said that Lee Iacocca would save humanity or what the gently caress ever

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I like the bumper stickers that say "Warning : In case of Rapture this car will be unoccupied" or whatever, because if I learned one thing about the Bible it's that God loves for people to presume his intentions

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

I've seen that too. Lol if it's true because it's the most Trumpian thing to do.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm glad Boeing got hosed

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

psydude posted:

Except in this scenario credit unions are more like an Italian guy with a Cadillac offering to lend you money for a favor.

That sounds a lot more favorable than Trump?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
this scene i think is the best summary of 2018 so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2MqS9m8wg

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Godholio posted:

You realize that if Boeing starts struggling Airbus is next in line to pick up the slack, right?

I don't give a gently caress I hope all big companies crash, they are not good people or friends.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ITS THE FREE MARKET BABY

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Godholio posted:

Crash is the appropriate term, given the subject. Like it or not, there are two real airlines competing for most of the business in the world. If I have to pick one, it's going to be the American one that employs people I know and makes products I consider superior to the foreign competition. :shrug:

That's not to say that I haven't said "What the gently caress Boeing?!?" on numerous occasions when I was flying on one of their planes regularly.

I mean it's a free market right

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Godholio posted:

It was until the government blocked those sales. :mad:

Edit: I'll usually join in when Boeing is actively trying to gently caress the .mil with a contract, or when they get busted doing shady poo poo. But this move is just a straight up loss for the US, and a bunch of average/little people are going to end up feeling it long before the execs. 100+ aircraft orders is a big loving deal.

Like, I get how this sucks for the employees and possibly potential employees, but, you can't deny that a majority of these people probably voted for this poo poo

edit: and if you're concerned about the ~market~ and poo poo like that then you're part of the problem hth

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 06:02 on May 9, 2018

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Relax Ghole I was just trying to get your goat

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Godholio posted:

I really should make sure I'm awake before wandering in here.

To be fair about half of my ire toward Boeing went away when I realized they were not Lockheed Martin with the F35 :downs:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Duzzy Funlop posted:

People are using the :decorum" thing unironically in here, and that's your concern?

I mean, it's dumb, but...yeah

Shim perpetuates the stereotype that all black people are drug dealers or friends of dealers and also thought that Michael Flynn was a good guy so his judgement is suspect

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I dont think you pin on a willingness to commit treason along with a certain rank and it takes someone rotten to the core to engage in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
all cops must hang

edit: it will need to be sturdy rope because lol that cop is fat as gently caress

• Locked thread