Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Want to come see a game?
Yes
No
Maybe
gently caress the DH
View Results

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Who wants to yell C-SPAM catchphrases at a baseball game in Chicago? I do!

The Pittsburgh Pirates (:argh:Tayne!:argh:) are playing at Wrigley Field on 6/9 nice. Quite a few of the C-SPAM regulars are from the Midwest and like baseball. Even if you don't, if you've never seen a game at the Wrigley bleachers you're missing out. I've already bought my ticket, feel free to come join me. I bought seats for the bleachers and will be wearing my Piss Tape is Real hat, which should work pretty well with any Pirates fans' hats. The game's at 1:20 PM, a bleacher ticket (including fees, taxes and add-on charges) was about $120. You can buy tickets here.

Note: You can't crash on my couch. I will probably buy you a drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
that really far away

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wirgley Fleld

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

*shows up wearing cardinals poo poo and wielding a katana*

hail satan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i support you all in this mass goon suicide to escape the midwest

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

why you chose to have this meet at noted bougie hell-hole Wrigley and not good working-class Sox Park demands answers

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Troy Queef posted:

why you chose to have this meet at noted bougie hell-hole Wrigley and not good working-class Sox Park demands answers

presumably so c-spam can learn about direct action by storming the field and executing the chicago cubs

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Troy Queef posted:

Because the Sox aren’t playing on 6/9. Plus TMMadman is a Cubs fan. Also, and I say this as a Sox season ticket holder, gently caress the DH.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i'm nowhere near the area anymore, so i won't be attending, but i can confirm that watching a game at wrigley is a good time even for people with no interest in sports

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
yeah lets be c-spam by paying *one hundred and twenty us dollarydoos* to watch the fuckin cubs instead of like 8 bucks to watch the goddamn white stockings

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
goddamn fuckin liberals

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

you really don't want to know the new name of Comiskey 2

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Weeping Wound posted:

Low Interest Ballpark and/or Subprime Baseball

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

Weeping Wound posted:

Comiskey, begat The Cell, begat the G-Spot

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I can’t go but gently caress the cubs let’s go buccos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
I'll meet any of y'all at Comiskey. Wrigley? lol. Ever been on or seen a college graduation bar crawl? Remember how annoying it was that packs of 4-5 people would consistently yell "WOOOOOO!"? That's the Wrigley bleachers.

• Locked thread