Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Help Im Alive posted:

That's kind of crazy the only two women characters they could think of were Fat Princess and whatever her name was from Heavenly Sword

At least there are plenty of nice ladies from Bloodborne they could add next time. Want 2 see Ebrietas hopping around on platforms like Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKGRyKNQY1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsILS32ybYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JGUOLioQVY

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

FirstAidKite posted:

My man.

Two great underrated games that I wish could get some kind of modern release.

:yeah:

Fur Fighters is straight-up my favorite game of all time solely because of how boundlessly creative it is. That game has three massive levels all around the hub world concept of "a dam". That should be the most boring thing ever but instead they're some of the best levels in the game because it feels like they looked at literally every single object in a construction site and thought "okay how do we make something fun thing out of this".

There's a set of three levels set in a NASA facility where in the first stage you build a space shuttle, in the second you get the shuttle to the platform and blast off, and in the third level you're on the ISS. While on the ISS you can use a telescope to look back down at the first stage and through a window in the ceiling you scan some papers lying on a desk to get some needed passcodes. It's brilliant. Toy Commander was great for the same reasons; that game had you killing godzilla in one level and driving around complicated routes to pick up some dudes in the next.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

univbee posted:

My 3.5 year-old son is now really into racing games but specifically only wants to send them flying into watery abysses. Trackmania Turbo seems to work well for this task, especially with its simplistic controls, any other titles we should investigate? Doesn't matter how old or for what console I don't think. One of the Cars games would be ideal but I suspect they're too on-rails to allow you to fail in such a specific fashion.

Get him Wipeout to blow his freakin mind.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

glam rock hamhock posted:

I mean Palladins seems to be doing fine. Better than Lawbreakers, that's for drat sure

Paladins is only popular because of its very good tail content imo.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

glam rock hamhock posted:

Why? Were you too raised by giant birds and/or Spanish sausages?

It was a SirRonLionheart-ism, I believe. If you don't know who that is, ask your local library.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I can't wait for the live action Sonic movie.

univbee posted:

Angry Birds Movie is good

and has an important message about foreigners being nothing but baby eaters who need to have their homes suicide-bombed

Also: gargle piss.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

cheetah7071 posted:

Post your favorite non-sexy elf pics itt

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nasgate posted:

Imo the only good Elves are the old school folk ones and similar derivatives. Cannibalistic with creepy proportions is much cooler than "humans with pointy ears"

:same:

I love to death any story about fae folk that act on a wholly different level of ethics from us, both for good and for ill. Most elves are little more than broody humans with pointy ears, and I can see the appeal behind that, but I want weirdoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

"I just lost rock-paper-scissors, now I gotta play a different game". :laffo:

• Locked thread