Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
wow spoilers for infinity war 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rhyno posted:

Pizza Dog is the hero we need.

:patriot:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/zdarsky/status/993682263719149568

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/chrisarrant/status/993956689195012096?s=19

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I was like what are you talking about and then I actually read the text on the side and lol nice going guys

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
ComicRack

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i have a 10in tablet (nexus 10, not amazon fire whatever) and although i wish it was a little bit bigger its definitely readable in portrait. i wouldnt go any smaller though

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i had to sacrifice a pillow to the butt gods because i wore out my chair's padding and im too broke to buy a new one

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

I will say reading on tablets takes a lot of the fun out of double page spreads. I think it's increased use is going to make artists and writers think about how to use vertical space.

I just flip to landscape for spreads

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

I do that too, but then they're literally half the size they would be in a print comic, which takes some of the majesty out of it.

I guess I've been using it that way so long I don't really notice

Probably also helps that I haven't seen a physical floppy in like 15 years

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I think it had more to do with waid being clueless at best at times with stuff like viv asking about microagressions and at worst having really horrible poo poo like kamala saying you can't punch the Nazi after he burns down a mosque because that makes you just like the Nazi and having Amadeus say as an Asian American I know about internment camps but maybe we need to let these people stay locked up in one after inhumans tell the champions THEY WANT TO STAY FORCIBLY LOCKED UP IN A HYDRA INTERNMENT CAMP

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Covok posted:

Samuel J Jackson is a comic fan, but, did you know?...

Same sam, same

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lurdiak posted:

My dad just got diagnosed with brain damage and is losing his faculties despite not being 60 yet so I wasn't.

:( sorry

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sign my tablet

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I would've gone bananas trying to keep track of all the characters and outfits appearing during the fights of jla/avengers 4, so kudos to busiek and Perez

Also, lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just price all digital books at $1 since they're still making profit anyways

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
all of the founding fathers were poo poo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
paine wasnt involved in writing the declaration of independence nor was he a delegate in the continental congress

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
peggy aint takin any poo poo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
there might be a real gwen stacy out in the world ya never know :tinfoil:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Guy Goodbody posted:

then explain this

spider-man did benghazi

watch my special on infowars and make sure to like, subscribe, and comment

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

You're the dude whose parents had to go to court to get him our of their basement, aren't you?

Uh excuuuse me, i live in a van down by the river. Thank you very much :colbert:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

:ironicat:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Was he buff as hell

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
oh stan

thats in reference to this tweet thread btw, where elon praised an article written by the sex cult people that the woman from smallville is involved in

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000552825145901057

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i think it was more that he bragged about labor violations on twitter and everyones just embarrassed for grimes when she stanned for him, beyond ya know...dating him in the first place

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
hes been having a slow public meltdown on twitter since the media has been rightly covering tesla cars complete lack of safety, consumer reports came out blasting whatever the "consumer" price car is a week or two ago, and after he admitted to forcing employees to give up stock options if they want to unionize he's been in their crosshairs

notice none of this has anything to do with grimes

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I forgot to mention it was after the consumer reports fail rating that musk started floating the idea of his rate-the-journalist thing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just come out and say the Jews elon, this is the age of trump

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i saw on previewsworld that someone put out a comic adaptation of the communist manifesto this last week and im sorta tempted to check it out just to see if its hilariously bad

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
what's that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
My controversial opinion is I think a good start would be paying creators page rates that are actually livable wages and giving benefits

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
how do you edit tweets

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Endless Mike posted:

I am and I couldn't actually tell you what's going on since it comes out so slow.

same

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
so like in ten years

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I admire your optimism

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
You know tbh it's been so long since I read it I can't remember what happened after the war against crazy cannibal van Braun

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
that's a nice step up, congrats

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Word on the Twitter grapevine is that Stuart Immonen is retiring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU