Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
New thread smell. I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ConfusedUs posted:

Thanks for the old thread. It was great.

I'm glad people found it useful. Tried to keep everything up to date even after I checked out of playing the game.

Really wish I had knuckled down and sold my poo poo before this happened though.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
This 2.0 thing is gonna make FFG a mint. I just left my FLGS and as I was checking out with my comics there was a guy negotiating with the owner on a slight discount on him preordered 5 imperial, 4 Rebel and 3 Scum conversion kits, since he wants his entire fleet to be 2.0 playable.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

enigmahfc posted:

No one likes the prequels.

I like the prequels.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

AndyElusive posted:

You can sit there all high and loving mighty and whine "It's not that much you guys!" All you loving want. Guess what, for some people it's a shitton of money. So go to hell.

Its not like they're taking away your 1.0 stuff...