Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Oath Complete

This guy was a lot of fun to paint. Not sure what scale to call it (I've seen the range referred to as 54mm, 60mm and 90mm in different places, and there are no humans in it anyway) but the goblin is about 30mm tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Gorgeous!!!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Nicely done!

For my part, oath failed! Took on too much, the stuff I thought would be quick is taking longer than expected and I probably spent too long on the first half. Oh well.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

:goatdrugs: OATH COMPLETE :goatdrugs:

Wolf Demon

Boar Demon

Demon Lord of the Undead

Fire Demon

Claiming the challenge for all the fur and scaly hides

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath Complete!!!

And because I can't stop myself, it's magnetized to take all the accessories to turn it into a Pionierwagen:

I'm claiming this month's Jurnal for both the heavy weathering and the light underlining on the areas of paint-chipping to give them the impression of depth.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 28, 2019

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Oath Complete!

Very happy with how this came out, even though it was a bit hard to pin down the skin colour.

And for this I'm also going to claim The Daily Double - both June's Guns Out and January's Every Step You Take...

First attempt at skin, done the scales and fin drybrushing.

After the skin was complete

Arm attached, with last touches on the skin to go, including masking the join.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Welp, it's midnight here and fortunately I can say oath complete in the nick of time.

The base is very simple because I haven't worked out any basing theme for this army so I don't want to complicate it too much beyond the basics for now. I am claiming the challenge for this guy's fuzzy butt.

Also, while I really love this model for the way it looks, putting it together is a pain the rear end and it has the stupidest body/neck/head arrangement I think I have ever worked with and seems to be specifically designed to make pinning it or other attachment methods a nightmare. I was really close to just pouring JB weld over everything.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
Oath Complete

I'm not entirely satisfied with the red in the cracks, but I just couldn't find a good way to paint those in time. I might try doing the cracks much shallower if I do something like this again.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?
Oath Complete!!

1 Gnoll, 1 Bugbear and 1 big ol’ pile of treasure…

Claiming Rough Stuff: till you make it for the hairy Gnoll and Bugbear skins.

Claiming Need 4 Speed for the treasure pile, pic right before painting:

final pic:

and Stay awhile and listen for the following nonsense…

The Loot of Rondoval

For eons the ruins of a fortress lay untouched, or mostly so, only inhabited by some simple creatures and nearly mindless beasts: the manticore and wyvern, the dracolich and the carrion crawler, plus the usual rodents and predators simply seeking a place to survive the terrors of the night. For an ancient glamour concealed the place from sentient beings such as humans and elves and the many sorts of goblin races that haunted the edges of civilization. To the passer-by, it looked as it it was simply another outcrop of treacherous rock and sheer cliffside… But inside lay treasure untouched for many years and in the current era effectively forgotten.

One day the glamour simply ceased: the ruins of Castle Rondoval were now exposed to any who might wander past. As to why the ancient magic might have simply stopped working cannot be guessed… It may well be that whatever sorcerous power source maintained the ancient spell simply ran out. Whatever the reason, the treasures of the castle were now available for the looting.

For the looters, it was perhaps unfortunate that so many arrived at nearly the same time…

A veteran band of gnoll marauders under the strict management of one named Fraufard was first to the scene. Fraufard’s scouts were without equal among gnolls and most other races, perhaps only horrid Elven scouts were of greater skill and training… Fraufard’s scouts managed to survey most of the upper castle with minimal loss. Only two gnolls were liquified from sorcerous traps, a third dis-embowled by a simple scythe contraption, and two more simply careless and as a result dropped into pits and impaled upon rusted spikes.

None of this was any great concern for Fraufard, who viewed such losses with what might be considered a Darwinist philosophy. But matters changed on the third day of looting with the arrival of a band of bugbears, a significant threat to Fraufard’s plans.

Grizzt’s band of bugbears had long raided human and elven lands, with just enough ferocity to win most encounters and just enough wit to escape retaliation when organized forces raised against them. Grizzt’s band finding Rondoval was entirely coincidental, or seemed so, but coincidence mattered little when loot was at stake. Grizzt’s band fell upon the ruins and upon Fraufard’s band as soon as the ruins were found.

The first encounter between the two bands was short, violent, and left nearly a fifth of both forces slain in a matter of ways. Both groups retreated to lick their wounds.

Rather than continue open warfare, each group took over a portion of the castle and attempted to continue explorations, however sporadic duels erupted whenever the gnolls and bugbears met. Losses continued on both sides at a rate that even Darwinist Fraufard had to face as unsustainable.

Finally Grizzt and Fraufard called a summit of sorts, and in a shared goblin-tongue came to a truce. The groups would take turns exploring the ruins, and all loot was collected into one shared pile, under the constant watch of Grizzt and Fraufard themselves. When they concluded their looting they would split the take, fifty-fifty.

Such a truce did not come easily. Keeping his bugbears from reactively assaulting gnolls at any time required a good deal of training by Grizzt. Such training consisted of many beatings, and wrestlings, and cajolings, and generally wearing down of his bugbear team.

For Fraufard, his own such training consisted of much ear-bendings, and fur-rendings, and flail-whippings, and further many more subtle techniques to keep the gnolls in their place.

Over the ensuing weeks, both teams cleared out the manticore, the wyvern, the dracolich, and many other vermin who had come to inhabit the place. And as these creatures were eliminated, so was their treasure found and gathered and brought to the leaders who fought to maintain the very fragile peace.

Through all of this Grizzt and Fraufard kept their vigil in a chamber deep in the dungeons below Rondoval. From the upper castle, a series of passages led to the chamber, passing through several other chambers along the way.

A bodyguard of the strongest bugbears guarded the chamber nearest Grizzt, Fraufard and the loot.

A posse of gnolls watched the entrance to the dungeons, and served as scouts for those who might approach the castle.

And then a day came when a third party found that castle.

Grizzt and Fraufard were maintaining their regular watch in that deepest chamber, continuing a long-running, slow-moving conversation in that shared goblin-tongue. For though gnolls and bugbears traditionally despised each other, and there was no great liking between these leaders of these two clans, some level of respect had slowly grown between the two, perhaps an appreciation as to how the different ways that tenacity can be applied to the problem of survival.

And then there came a rare interruption to their discussion. A knock on the locked door to the chamber, a specific knock that informed Fraufard as to the knocker. Fraufard unlocked the door and allowed in a disheveled gnoll into the room.

“My liege…” began the gnoll, a veteran scout called Harfraghidan. The scout spoke slowly, wheezing out a portion of a sentence at a time. “… There are intruders to the fortress… humans, and elves, and… a very small human? A child but not a child… “

Fraufard interrupted, “A Halfling. A bloody Halfling. Most certainly a rogue, a thief, a lockpick. Continue. What is their appearance?”

“Aye my liege… there is a tall dark human man, in tanned hides but with a bright shield. With a great axe red in hue… And an elf, with a great bow that sparkles of blue… And a human woman, a welder of magic, in black garb but edged by gold…”

Grizzt stood up and with a measure of exasperation asked, “This woman, did she wield a wand of twisted bone?”

Harfraghidan replied, “… yes, that she did… “

And then Fraufard interjected, “The human, did his axe bear a glyph resembling a crescent moon?”

Harfraghidan responded, “… why yes, I do believe that is so… “

And then a perturbed Grizzt injected the question, “This Elf, did his garb depict an ancient oak of many branches, on a background of green and gold?”

Harfraghidan began to respond “… that does closely describe the image upon the garb that he wears… “

Fraufard sighed a great sigh and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he spoke. “These are warriors and magicians of some note… You speak of the slayers of the Stone Giants of Strakland. The murderers of the Ogre-King of the Hidden Mountain. The… “

“They slew the bugbear shaman Oergrach-Mollay…” Grizzt blurted. “They bested the white dragon Yssyarch and the black dragon Nnojiarisan. Our own troops are a poor match for that team…”

Fraufard took a deep breath and instructed Harfraghidan. “Go, watch how they advance but stay out of danger if you can. I want some remnant of this clan to survive this day.”

Harfraghidan nodded, to Fraufard, and even a short nod to Grizzt. “… I shall attempt to survive my leige… “ He left the room, and Fraufard quickly locked the door.

For a time there was quiet. The two clan leaders stood and listened, and for a time nothing seemed to happen. But then came the sounds of a distant battle. Mostly there were sounds of clashing and of screaming gnolls, surely the gnolls in the upper levels of the palace. There were sounds of braying, and barking, and sneering, and crying, and sounds of metal against metal, and metal against leather and wood. Finally the sounds ceased. It was clear the gnoll guard was defeated.

“Your bugbears…” Fraufard began, “Do you think them capable of stopping this band of men and and Elves? And the blasted Halfling?”

Grizzt pondered for a moment. “My warriors have seen a score of battles, razed a dozen towns, bested many a warrior… But against this band? It will be close.”

There were new sounds, and much closer. The human and elf (and halfling) team had clearly reached the bugbear bodyguard that lay in wait nearby. There were grunts and growls, guttural bursts of sound from bugbears who had lived through many a conflict. The sounds suddenly escalated to those of a feverish battle, coming closer by the moment, until it was clear the actual battle was being finished right outside Fraufard and Grizzt’s chamber door.

An orange-red light suddenly outlined the door, and with that a blast of heat shot through every crack in and around the door, above and below, and even a small flame shooting through the key-hole.

Fraufard spoke. “Fire sorcery, a fireball or sheet of flame… Grizzt are your bears protected against flame?”

Grizzt snorted. “No more than the regular bears of the woods.”

For some moments there were sounds that might have been bugbears fighting, or possibly bugbears dying. But eventually there came again a quiet. This quiet lasted longer than the quiet that followed the fall of the gnolls… Fraufard and Grizzt waited both patiently and anxiously. Perhaps the bugbear bodyguard had done some real damage, and the invaders were in retreat. Or perhaps it was just a rest before the final conflict.

Fraufard loosened his limbs, pantomimed the act of chopping limbs from bodies with his axe, and asked, “Have you any items of magic to use against this foe?”

Grizzt swung his mace with a violent swing, the mace suddenly glowing with a pale sickly green and slowly dripping a sickly ichor. “This mace I took from the trolls of Nuhurenbad, may have some enchantments upon it… As well as the scale mail that is thrown over my shoulder…”

Fraufard looked to his axe, which began to shine with a pale blue glow, and flexed his fingers covered in rings of bronze, that seemed to hum in anticipation of the upcoming fight. “I might have collected a few enchanted objects of my own over my travels…”

There was a new sound, a click, and then more clicks, clearly the sounds of someone trying to pick the lock on the chamber door.

“The Halfling...” spoke Fraufard. “Our troops couldn’t even best the Halfling…”

There was a loud click of a lock being withdrawn.

There was a creaking sound as the door slowly opened…

gameraMan fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Mar 1, 2019

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

wdarkk posted:

Oath Complete

I'm not entirely satisfied with the red in the cracks, but I just couldn't find a good way to paint those in time. I might try doing the cracks much shallower if I do something like this again.

Did you try hitting it with a red wash? I'd consider an orange highlight in there as well.

Still, you have a good serviceable moon there. To push your opponents ships into.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK Folks February is over!

Onward to March:

quote:

March - Life is better down where it's wetter
Paint something wet. This could be a terrain feature such as a pond or fountain, a spillage of nasty chemicals, a freshly painted vehicle, a water elemental, ooze or even someone who's just had slime dumped on them!

As we are fast approaching the end of season 10 it's time for any new ideas for challenges / achievements or changes you want to suggest for next season, and volunteers for judging.

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
I, KingMob, Oath for March:

One Plagueburst Crawler, 40k, GW.

dmnz
Feb 14, 2012

BNNRROWNWNWOWOWOWO
I, DMNZ, Oath for March:

Four Empire crossbowmen from GW, Warhammer fantasy.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

Zark the Damned posted:

As we are fast approaching the end of season 10 it's time for any new ideas for challenges / achievements or changes you want to suggest for next season, and volunteers for judging.

I'll judge next year's thread :hellyeah:. This is fun and full of ideas I can steal inspiring!

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for March an Imperial Knight Gallant. It's from Games Workshop, and will be on a 170mm oval base.

Largest mini I've ever painted. Almost feels wrong to call it a mini when it'll be over half a foot tall.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

I'll judge again if you need it!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Lets get my oath on!

I, Grey Hunter, oath 24 Native American "woodland Indians" - Warlord games, 28mm

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2019:

1 Dragonfate Dais from GW, 28mm
1 Dice Tower and accompanying wall from Moroz Publishing

Electric Hobo posted:

I'll judge again if you need it!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I'll judge next year's thread :hellyeah:. This is fun and full of ideas I can steal inspiring!

Awesome, thank you both!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

wdarkk posted:

I, wdarkk, oath for the month of February one Large Solid Object (aka moon) terrain piece).

Approved! (February)

KingMob posted:

I, KingMob, Oath for March:

One Plagueburst Crawler, 40k, GW.

Zark the Damned posted:

I Zark the Damned, Oath the following for March 2019:

1 Dragonfate Dais from GW, 28mm
1 Dice Tower and accompanying wall from Moroz Publishing

Grey Hunter posted:

Lets get my oath on!

I, Grey Hunter, oath 24 Native American "woodland Indians" - Warlord games, 28mm

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for March an Imperial Knight Gallant. It's from Games Workshop, and will be on a 170mm oval base.

Largest mini I've ever painted. Almost feels wrong to call it a mini when it'll be over half a foot tall.

dmnz posted:

I, DMNZ, Oath for March:

Four Empire crossbowmen from GW, Warhammer fantasy.

Approved! (March)

The Spreadsheet should be up to date through to February so please double check I've not missed your stuff!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17l0uEMpeIJ9DCqQMIOo1aX39zre1NFVUiixHS8YfgBs/edit#gid=26

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For March I, Galaspar, oath 3 tank traps, 2 stacks of barrels, a shipping container and a pile of crates, all from GW

March is often hellish at work, so this lot should be fairly straightforward. Barrels and crates primed grey, the rest primed silver.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?
I, gameraMan, oath 1 collection of Witch's Den items for March!

4 items including a cauldron, a book, a book reading stand and what I'm calling a scrying pool (which looks rather like a birdbath).

Will claim the monthly Down where it's wetter both for the cauldron but also I'm going to add water to the pool/birdbath.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in this mad mad mad mad month of march

A Colossal Giant, Mars Attacks Tiger Corps Blaine, and Dungeon Saga Tyrant King Blaine by Mantic (28mm)

If the two Blaine's look familiar, it's because you saw them in December, and I'll be doing a rescue ranger on them

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo oath one Buer from Antediluvian Miniatures and one Lioness from DGS miniatures, both 28mm. :nyan:

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I, LazyAngel, oath for March one Corporate Security Unit, from Infinity by Corvus Belli

Unambitious this month - not sure how much time/energy I'll have between a holiday and an exceedingly ill cat.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath one Privateer Press Circle of Ouroboros Argos for March

Kind of late on this but hopefully just doing a little doggy will be reasonable.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaspar posted:

For March I, Galaspar, oath 3 tank traps, 2 stacks of barrels, a shipping container and a pile of crates, all from GW

March is often hellish at work, so this lot should be fairly straightforward. Barrels and crates primed grey, the rest primed silver.

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, oath 1 collection of Witch's Den items for March!

4 items including a cauldron, a book, a book reading stand and what I'm calling a scrying pool (which looks rather like a birdbath).

Will claim the monthly Down where it's wetter both for the cauldron but also I'm going to add water to the pool/birdbath.

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in this mad mad mad mad month of march

A Colossal Giant, Mars Attacks Tiger Corps Blaine, and Dungeon Saga Tyrant King Blaine by Mantic (28mm)

If the two Blaine's look familiar, it's because you saw them in December, and I'll be doing a rescue ranger on them

LazyAngel posted:

I, LazyAngel, oath for March one Corporate Security Unit, from Infinity by Corvus Belli

Unambitious this month - not sure how much time/energy I'll have between a holiday and an exceedingly ill cat.

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath one Privateer Press Circle of Ouroboros Argos for March

Kind of late on this but hopefully just doing a little doggy will be reasonable.

Approved!

February's gallery is up at https://imgur.com/a/UkGCdrw - let me know if anything's missing, it goes for judgement next weekend.

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Mar 10, 2019

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Lotsa crap goin' on this month, so I'm gonna keep it simple. I, Ilor, do Oath the following for the month of March: 6 Confederate Skirmishers (15mm Battle Honors) and 6 55-gallon barrels (28mm scratch-built).

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March:

Hush for the Batman Minature Game

4x Neobot Strikers & 2x Prone Neobots for Dreadball.

Conan the Librarian
Mar 1, 2006

I drink zee beer from zee glass but das boring, das boot? ew yeah das more like it keep pouring
I, Conan the Librarian, do hereby oath to complete painting and basing this one (1) Aeldari War Walker figure by Games Workshop in the month of March, 2019

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
Oath Complete!

One more of these to go and I'll be at 2k fully painted.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

Ilor posted:

Oath Complete!!!

And because I can't stop myself, it's magnetized to take all the accessories to turn it into a Pionierwagen:

I'm claiming this month's Jurnal for both the heavy weathering and the light underlining on the areas of paint-chipping to give them the impression of depth.

I really dig the personal belongings and assorted luggage in the cabin. Gives it a lot of depth.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Geisladisk posted:

I really dig the personal belongings and assorted luggage in the cabin. Gives it a lot of depth.
Thanks! This one was a ton of fun to paint, and I'm really stoked about how it turned out.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Dragonfate Dais. Challenge is the pool of bubbling green poison on the base.

Dice tower and catcher wall. Probably should have painted these in 'fake texture' month but never mind... Claiming Get the Crystal for this game aid!

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Apr 17, 2019

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ilor posted:

Lotsa crap goin' on this month, so I'm gonna keep it simple. I, Ilor, do Oath the following for the month of March: 6 Confederate Skirmishers (15mm Battle Honors) and 6 55-gallon barrels (28mm scratch-built).

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March:

Hush for the Batman Minature Game

4x Neobot Strikers & 2x Prone Neobots for Dreadball.

Conan the Librarian posted:

I, Conan the Librarian, do hereby oath to complete painting and basing this one (1) Aeldari War Walker figure by Games Workshop in the month of March, 2019

Approved!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:kingsley:February judgement!:kingsley:

Third place, 1 point: Duct Tape

I like everything about this guy. I love muted colors with a few pops of bright.

Second place, 2 points: Lazy Angel

Nice and gross! The face is great.

First place, 3 points: The Moon Monster

This is just wonderful! I could say a thousand things about this, but I'll just say "Really great job!"

Bonus, 1 point: Grey Hunter

Wookies are very textured!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
February Judgements

Third place for one point, Ilor

Alright, this is elaborately textured, and a lot of work went into this model. You've got muddy effects, you've got highlighting, you've got overall grit, you've some some really detailed, depth-y freehanding. To be blunt, I think you went overboard. I'm not totally sure if I'm looking at a camo pattern or weathering. You've clearly got the skill, but I would like this model more if you dialed it back just a few notches. Still, I wanted to recognize what's good and proper about this paint work.

Second place for two points, Duct Tape

Excellent texturing of a variety of sorts on the weapons, a different metal texture and color for the armor, and the lovely bone detailing. Plus fierce guyliner, as befits a barbarian. My one complaint is that I would have liked to see a little more shading depth on the skin - either a little deeper shadowing, or a little harsher highlighting, just to make the skin pop as much as the rest of him.

First place, for three points, The Moon Monster

Hell yeah, look at this guy. Painterly, vivid, excellent light sourcing and effects, rad color palette. Sometimes I have to struggle with my top pick of the month; this was not one of those times. Ridiculous in all the best ways, and I think one of my favorites from this entire year so far.

Bonus point: DMNZ

I love a good old school fantasy/historical set, and these guys are excellent examples, with all the adequate fancy hats and bold colors. Five stars, would happily push around a huge block of these guys.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
:siren: February Judgements! :siren:

This is one of those times when I wish I had more points/places to award; so many painters knocked it out of the park. Really fantastic work from everyone this month.

Third Place, 1 point: Ilor

The chipped paint, crusty spare tracks, scuffed wood and faded camouflage all tell a tale of a vehicle that's seen too much war. I'm not usually a big fan of IRL military models, but this one has a great level of realism.

Second Place, 2 points: LazyAngel

This troll is a showcase for multiple textures, and you emphasize all of them--scales, feathers, caked-on dirt--without sacrificing the muted color palette. The whole model manages to be both striking and subtle.

First Place, 3 points: The Moon Monster

That contrast! The colors! The way everything shines! This is an amazing piece that ironically has one of the smoothest-looking paint jobs in a month dedicated to texture. The feel of this model is so tactile and expressive, it's just fantastic.

Bonus Point: DMNZ

Old-school WHFB hilarity. A vibrant color palette, excellent action poses, and those textures on the hair, feathers, and woodgrain are really sweet. Nice work!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

OATH COMPLETE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Nice!