Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

may washington never win again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Matt was the better QB one half.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ah yep, you're right on that one

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

incompetent posted:

bill likes trump

Bill likes a lot of people only to sour on them and drive them out of town.

I give it a day before he starts his slide

e. This is actually just an elaborate ruse to get Kraft's ring back before he retires

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Dr. Oz is a dangerous huckster

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You're gonna love him when he isn't injured

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I think you'll find he is Mac from super troopers

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Well BB just vouched for his character, so he's definitely guilty

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

that can't be real

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Grand jury no less.

Man I have never not hated that guy but he's just a turd onion... endlessly more poo poo after layer of poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

I feel like TFF has garnered a really gross echo chamber. Until it is revealed that Michael Cohen paid the accuser some hush money for an NDA, it is baffling to automatically assume pencilboy is vicious rapist that deserves death. I think it is only fair to assume he is for better or worse not guilty of legal rape at this point.

It kind of feels like looking at a mirror world of white supremacists that demand all the minorities self disclose their nonviolent drug offender convictions prior to receiving welfare.

Sure, but this one's complicated. It would be convenient if this was a false allegation, but considering how far in the minority fake claims of this particular crime are... it's tough to not believe the accuser either.

I don't know what should be done. It sucks. This is a lovely situation. But a lot of people have escaped justice this way, and not knowing the truth makes for a no-win scenario.

e. Well, you could just fire Patricia with no cause, because holy poo poo he sucks at everything. That could be a net win

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I mean, he's always been worthless, so

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

If MI is an at-will state they could fire him and play clips of the New England defense if pressed for details

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Joe Pa

Matt Pa

interesting.

you're onto something there

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

pyromance posted:

Did you think Matt Patricia was going to be a good coach for the Lions before the rape stuff came up? That dude's main qualification for the job is having barely passable defenses while working for one of the best defensive coaches of all time.

and having his clipboard taken away from him the second half of literally every game of his first few years. dude's a disaster wrapped around a pile of poo poo. always has been

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Dubious posted:

eat an artisanal tide pod

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Lowtax quick cash scheme: ban rg3

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

No.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Literally none of that post was defensible

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Vinegar over sugar any day

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Remember when we had a thread rg3 couldn't post in?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

State your case.

One is good at football, the other's last name is Manning

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Iodised QQ posted:

There's been so much revisionist history on the 2011 giants that it really diminishes what eli did that year. Certainly from talking heads like Steve young who freely admit they don't do any research whatsoever yet claim to be an analyst, but also from a lot of others who actually should remember what's going on. They talk about how the giants need that ground n pound style with eli as their qb to succeed because he can't possibly carry a team without it when that 2011 team was carried completely by him in the regular season.

There's a stat somewhere (don't remember the exact numbers) about how that team broke records for being the only team ever to win a sb despite being dead last in rushing with a defense that was bottom 5ish as well. That 2011 team sucked at quite literally everything except throwing the ball.

Dead last in yards per carry, and by a large margin. Largely in part because of an absolutely dreadful offensive line, which has remained the case for the giants for the past decade. The defense would have broken records for how bad they were, except the packers and Patriots beat them to it in the same year. Oddly enough the rate stats for those two defenses I believe were middle of the pack, they were just on the field all day facing passes because Rodgers and Brady put up monster years. The giants defense just flat out sucked.

That team doesn't sniff the playoffs without eli breaking 4th quarter comeback records with a defense that repeatedly blew leads.

All things considered, eli had a monster year in 2011 but was overshadowed by the aforementioned Rodgers and Brady. He was absolutely a top 5 qb that year and, once the playoffs started and the defense decided to play football, was a very large part of the second slaying of Tom Brady on the biggest stage.

Tl;Dr- 2 sb mvps, eli for hof, lick my butt

That's a whole lotta words to say that Eli sucks and won because Coughlin is a good coach

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Patriots.ogg

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

The singer disagrees

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

His team is named the Redskins

:discourse:

perfecto

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

wanna see streakers bust onto the field and just kneel every single game

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Imagine being such a huge bitch that you care about a dusty old racist rear end song.

Third verse, look it up

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Man, I'm just about already checked out of this next season in disgust and it's not even June.

Yeah I'm picking up CFL and not looking back I think

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if players go as far as to organize a week where a large group stay out of a game or something

Also how legit is this?

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/999647610855219200

If legit, I welcome the return of Wacky Races to beat those chuds in court. So far we've got what, Mueller, Avenatti, SDNY, Maryland, and potentially Kaepernick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cnit1irjY

e. oh yeah, Massachusetts as well

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

When oh when oh when are we going to start calling them cowards, snowflakes, and straight up anti-americans? I'm so tired of people thinking calling a moron "stupid"is going to have any effect at all. They've heard it before, they don't care.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Would love to see offsetting penalties every game highlighting the protest

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Timby posted:

Wait, is that what happened to Gendo?

Yes, he's a turd

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

"gently caress you" is how we say hello here, so glad the lingo is catching on in other parts

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

ooh-wee this is a spicy link

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

And AA banned from company flights.

Good to know.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Overly reductionist and I'm tired of seeing it

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Show me the lie in the tweet though

Never said it was a lie, just that it's not what's going on. This poo poo takes time. It's not like he's going to avoid consequences forever, especially when he's out of office and can't pardon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/44021469

Cant prove to the NFL that he has chronic pain so NFL rejects use of weed.

Goes on opioids gave him to deal with his chronic pain, starts to ramp up dosage himself because he "found other ways to get pills"

gently caress this league

They weren't going to allow it anyway

• Locked thread