Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dallan Invictus posted:

I am not prepared for this world where Jonathan Osorio is actually good at soccer.

I didn't see the play, but I'm guessing it's more that Seattle is bad and not that he is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
:woop::woop::woop::woop:

He was probably offside

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
:laffo: this loving game.

whypick1 posted:

:woop::woop::woop::woop:

He was probably offside

I would have expected TSN to make a bigger deal about it if he actually was.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Oh poo poo. Keep starting him.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dallan Invictus posted:

I would have expected TSN to make a bigger deal about it if he actually was.

Could've been an optical illusion. Bwana was going forward as the backline was retreating. Looked like his head and leading shoulder were past the last man, but a little late now to do anything about it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

We...won? :psyduck:

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
handball banana is my guy yall

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

whypick1 posted:

I can't believe this. This team makes no sense sometimes.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

This is the weirdest drat night, KC also beat Atlanta in the Benz but at least there they had a Guzan red card to blame.

Of course even tonight Philly still lost but Gyasi Zardes scoring clearly satisfied the Bizarre Occurrence Quota for that game.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Wednesday Night Chicago Montréal turns out to be exactly what you would expect.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Perhaps we've just received another piece of evidence that we should ditch Dempsey. He still has skills but is so lethargic, Wolff injected some needed energy into this one.

Outstanding win, here's hoping it instills some confidence going into the Portland trip.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Chicago are getting close and just murdered the goalie so

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:dukedoge:

https://twitter.com/90minuteschi/status/994403341794009089?s=21

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

This is weirder than Seattle and SKC winning

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I don’t know what happened to Kevin Ellis at KC but he loving owns. Always looks like he’s about to score.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

HOU-VAN on now, took about 5 seconds for Felipe to get a foul.

Sounds about right.

e: Oh geez, Brian Rowe is in goal for Vancouver. Is it too late for me to throw all my money on the over?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

whypick1 posted:

HOU-VAN on now
didn't realize this, but now my reaction is

paddyboat posted:

*your boy fancy voice*

There’s soccer on tonight

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I'm surprised Ceren tried playing after that knee twist, glad to see him come off and not try to play on it anymore. Probably just a sprain, but still better to not try and play through it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

This game has been pretty drat boring.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Oh good, my complaining worked.

Rowe probably should've saved that.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I think he saw it really late. There have been some really nice sequences of passes by both teams, glad to see one finally went in.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Way to mark Aja there Houston.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

HOU-VAN on now, took about 5 seconds for Felipe to get a foul.

Sounds about right.

Felipe is one of the great pests of MLS and the second he leaves my team I will go back to hating his guts as is traditional.

whypick1 posted:

Way to mark Aja there Houston.

Waston crossing on the floor to Aja off a free kick played out wide is a scoring play I would only have dreamed up after a generous supply of psychedelics.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That should have been a goal by both sides there.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jfc Shea

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

So glad he doesn't play for the US anymore.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I am laughing so much right now.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

So I missed the last ten minutes because my cable box decided to act up but I feel this may have been for the best.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Man, I should've bet the over

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lol

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Another Dynamo game. Another blown lead.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Hungryjack posted:

Another Dynamo game. Another blown lead.

If I actually lived in Vancouver I would be so much more annoyed by this team's home performances. But hey, nobody leaves happy which seems somehow appropriate.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm watching MTL - Phila but I don't have sound, did the Montreal player get a red cause VAR decided it was DOGSO?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lol @ LA Galaxy

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

camoseven posted:

I'm watching MTL - Phila but I don't have sound, did the Montreal player get a red cause VAR decided it was DOGSO?

I went out to do some yard work at halftime and missed all the red card fun. Looks like one of them was back to back yellows.

Heeey a goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

TwoStepBoog posted:

lol @ LA Galaxy

Lol

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

TwoStepBoog posted:

lol @ LA Galaxy

So many lols. This kills the Zlatan.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Time to Zlatan

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk