Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaitoBatch
Jun 16, 2009
I don't know what's worse, that Cain, in all his profoundly annoying ways is the only character in this "experience" to actually talk to the MC for more than one or two scenes...

Or that by looking up a word I noticed indecorus is spelled wrong in what I'm sure is in game text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaitoBatch
Jun 16, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The post in question, for anyone wondering.

I appreciate the optimism of assuming that characters eaten by The Hole are actually gone and there won't be a quest where we have to dive back into the hole to pull them out. Preferably while a higher stakes situation is going down, complete with people bitching at us for screwing around.

Reading this post made me remember how awful just about every character is and how borderline mind killing/ actually offensive this game's characters are.