Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
so three days ago i was sitting at my computer desk and i saw a jumping spider on the other side of the window. i happen to like jumping spiders because they look like cute little professional boxers (unlike real professional boxers who are paid to get the cute beaten out of them). anyways i was appreciating it and i slowly inched a finger towards it to make sure it was alive and it twitched a bit so i stopped because i didnt want to alarm it.

the next day, i was at my computer again and i saw the spider again but it seemed to have more depth, more reality to it - i looked closer and i discovered that it was in the exact same place on the window, however this time it was on the inside of the window. i was happy, because i like jumping spiders and now i had a computer friend

to my surprise, today it was there again, but i took my eye off it and it moved from the window to my desk. this was still positive, but it was getting a little close for comfort and i was worried that my frantic keyboard motions or sick 754 degree noscope trickshots might endanger it.

we passed some time in idle contentment

however, it is getting closer and i just found it on my pants. i admonished it gently and returned it to the corner window, hoping the lesson would be learned.

how did it get through a window that doesn't open? how come it gets closer day by day? is the spider going to be inside of me tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
You will be engaged and worrying that it's not having sex with others.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

lmbo calrissian posted:

You will be engaged and worrying that it's not having sex with others.

i feel as though this is tangentially related to my pressing concerns

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

did you see the movie it follows?

because maybe the spider didn't and would enjoy watching it with you

super sweet best pal

Jumping spiders are cute.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Looking forward to the inevitable "a jumping spider made a web between my computer and the wall that said 'SOME GOON'" post!

super sweet best pal posted:

Jumping spiders are cute.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
FUN FACT: Jumping spiders do not make webs, so the above would be an especially good thing!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Manifisto posted:

did you see the movie it follows?

because maybe the spider didn't and would enjoy watching it with you

:3:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
chumping spider :colbert:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olive! posted:

chumping spider :colbert:

rude, that spider did nothing wrong.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
u may be able to convince him to stay if u make him a small dwelling of convenient hiding places on ur widnowsill

please report back about ur new friend :)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Socks4Hands posted:

so three days ago i was sitting at my computer desk and i saw a jumping spider on the other side of the window. i happen to like jumping spiders because they look like cute little professional boxers (unlike real professional boxers who are paid to get the cute beaten out of them). anyways i was appreciating it and i slowly inched a finger towards it to make sure it was alive and it twitched a bit so i stopped because i didnt want to alarm it.

the next day, i was at my computer again and i saw the spider again but it seemed to have more depth, more reality to it - i looked closer and i discovered that it was in the exact same place on the window, however this time it was on the inside of the window. i was happy, because i like jumping spiders and now i had a computer friend

to my surprise, today it was there again, but i took my eye off it and it moved from the window to my desk. this was still positive, but it was getting a little close for comfort and i was worried that my frantic keyboard motions or sick 754 degree noscope trickshots might endanger it.

we passed some time in idle contentment

however, it is getting closer and i just found it on my pants. i admonished it gently and returned it to the corner window, hoping the lesson would be learned.

how did it get through a window that doesn't open? how come it gets closer day by day? is the spider going to be inside of me tomorrow?

can't. read. post.

too. jealous. of. AVATAR

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Spiders are pretty weird and they freak me out, but hey, make friends where you can OP

redm

jumping spiders are just friendly I wouldn't give it a second thought

sig by Manifisto

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
humping spider :mrgw:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
u never look me in my 3rd pair of eyes when we make love anymore :(

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZufr9B0QzQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
hello i am a jumping spider who's feeling extra spicy. you should not worry yourself with such things as the jumping spider's intent; instead, maybe leave some cheetos out for the ants to get so the spider can eat and then you eat the cheetoh afterwards.

• Locked thread