Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/05/open-letter-to-apb-reloaded-community.html

APB Reloaded is BACK!!!!!!!!

quote:

There’s been a lot of speculation over the last couple months about who would be crazy enough to take on this game. And I’m not going to try and sugarcoat it, we know that the confidence in this game is at an all time low, and odds are you haven’t heard of us at Little Orbit. But that’s OK. There’s a lot of work to do, and I’m not writing this letter to make unrealistic promises or layout a grand roadmap. Instead, I’m going to ask for your patience as we get organized and that you give us a chance to show you that we are sincere in our efforts to make APB Reloaded the game we all know it can be.

This is simply awesome news for me and the fellow APB-heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

rear end in a top hat-Protruding Bullshit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

of my god!!!!!!!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I cant loving wait to play that one lovely british rap song that talks about all these famous bands they know about while I lag spike into a wall and explode

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[pressing a button to spawn a car but instead i fall through the level geometry] hell yes!! This is the classic mmo gaming experience

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just realised this is the same publisher that bought unsung story. theyre insane and i love it lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

Signed,
The gamer who sold plasma in 2010 to preorder the game originally so I could have the username I wanted and proceeded to spend the entire summer it was alive playing 20+ hours a day and shouting himself hoarse and into a debilitating throat cold

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i just realised this is the same publisher that bought unsung story. theyre insane and i love it lol

lol cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Awesome.

Signed,
The gamer who sold plasma in 2010 to preorder the game originally so I could have the username I wanted and proceeded to spend the entire summer it was alive playing 20+ hours a day and shouting himself hoarse and into a debilitating throat cold

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had a lot of fun with this game actually when the matchmaking wasnt sticking you with people with huge ping, or into missions that were seconds from ending, or had hackers in them, which was most of the time

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

congratulations apb fans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

We need more publishers like them, going around reviving dead games.

• Locked thread