Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
girls love it when you offer tribunal blood sacrifice at the obelisk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
girls love it when you cleanse yourself of impurities and submit your will to the ancient ones, allowing your body to become a husk for unimaginable darkness

Manifisto

girls love it when the primordial ooze, against all cold calculation and the arrow of entropy, undergoes a singular transubstantiation to become a part of the universe that can behold itself and ask the heartbreakingly noble and futile question of its own meaning

ty nesamdoom!

Farecoal

There he go
girls love it! just love it!! girls... they love IT! Love! Love it!! It...it! Love; girls?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I love to unhinge my jaw and swallow the struggling souls of men who think they're alphas.

Macnult

girls love it when you tip the ankou

Manifisto

girls love it when prometheus, through the pain, loves the eagle

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

girls love it when men sell their immortal souls to the dark unknown and become one with the insane screeching from the gaping maw of the after-world

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
girls love it when you sign the pact in your own blood

vanisher

girls love it when you can go two or even three times a day to the demonic altar to make a blood offering

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

girls love it when your putrescent wordly flesh dies away and your inner being is sucked into the void after your invocation of the blood god

Rushi

by Smythe
girls love it when u summon heat death with a circle of salt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

girls love it when prometheus, through the pain, loves the eagle

This is legitimately beautiful

krampster2

"First we were the spark; now, we are the flame!"

think about it, girls love this quote

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Weener Beater
Girls love it when you offer up your tumescent member to be sacrificed in the gaping maw of their shark-toothed nether-mouth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

girls love it when you sign a pact with an age-old cult to be thrown into a never-ending abyss to die screaming in agony for all eternity

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Girls love it when you call them women, run your fingers through their hair and whisper from behind them, "every woman you walk past wishes they could be as beautiful as you" just before you thrust your key into her hand and tell her you have a custom wine cellar in your house.

Girls love it when you have a job and good hygiene

Girls love it when you look up and say "how was your day?" when they come home and you actually listen to the reply. She might say for example, "Susan got a new dress, and it was the same fabric as MY outfit! She knew I liked that print ! The slut... now what am I gonna wear on Tuesday?" If you say anything other than "you rock that poo poo better than Susan can any day of the week!" girls will love it.

If you come home late at night drunk and your wife tries to help you into bed and you say "Hey! Get away from me, I'm married!" they love that.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Girls love it when you're an attentive and sensual lover

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Girls love it when you take them on a romantic stroll that passes by the Jade Tombs and the Tree of Pain. They also love it when you end your walk in the shadow of the Shrike Palace, drop to one knee and ask that age old question: "We know why Tim Tebow knelt, but what did he stand for?"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
girls love it when you ascend to a higher plane

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Splatmaster posted:

Girls love it when you call them women, run your fingers through their hair and whisper from behind them, "every woman you walk past wishes they could be as beautiful as you" just before you thrust your key into her hand and tell her you have a custom wine cellar in your house.

Girls love it when you have a job and good hygiene

Girls love it when you look up and say "how was your day?" when they come home and you actually listen to the reply. She might say for example, "Susan got a new dress, and it was the same fabric as MY outfit! She knew I liked that print ! The slut... now what am I gonna wear on Tuesday?" If you say anything other than "you rock that poo poo better than Susan can any day of the week!" girls will love it.

If you come home late at night drunk and your wife tries to help you into bed and you say "Hey! Get away from me, I'm married!" they love that.

girls like when you're a responsible father and make sure your children are well fed, clothed, doing well in school, and happy (before you blood sacrifice them)

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Girls love it you're a pretty girl flirting with them

take the moon

by sebmojo

Jolo posted:

Girls love it when you take them on a romantic stroll that passes by the Jade Tombs and the Tree of Pain. They also love it when you end your walk in the shadow of the Shrike Palace, drop to one knee and ask that age old question: "We know why Tim Tebow knelt, but what did he stand for?"

lol

----------------

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
girls love it when you serenade them with the wailings of your ancestors. sometimes it works best if it is to the tune of one of ke$ha's hit songs.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pomp posted:

Girls love it you're a pretty girl flirting with them

As a girl, hard agree

Manifisto

Meeksha posted:

girls love it when you serenade them with the wailings of your ancestors. sometimes it works best if it is to the tune of one of ke$ha's hit songs.

I feel like you're taking a swipe at mom's songs, but you're not wrong

Ace of Baes
girls love it when you fall from grace as a watcher to decieve the first woman so that your nephalim offspring can inhabit Canaan

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

girls love it when you casually mention that you've got the glengarry leads in your office and that you're ready to share with them also Cthulu is there and boy he's just right there

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
girls love it when you've built your own house, a little ways outside of town, at the convergence of important ley lines to increase the power of spells cast, incantations spoken, and sigils scribed in the name of the Mother Goddess

krampster2

I came home after a stressful day at work, and as I opened the door I entered upon the most beautiful scene. A trail of rose petals and the scent of roast dinner filled my senses as I walked down the candlelit hall he had prepared for me. And as I entered the scene the sensuous, flowing string music he had composed for me changed to a shrieking quartet of tritones.
It was beautiful, there he was, flayed on the dark alter of Ihrinwe, Lord of Blood. The roast chicken was stuffed down his mouth like Saturn devouring his son; he knew that was my favourite painting. I smiled and said "aww, thanks honey."

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

of course they do, those guys fix their computers

cda

by Hand Knit
Your av is unfortunate and I hope someone changes it. Girls love when someone changes your avatar to something cool.

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
girls love it when you lie on top of them and vibrate while humming and your eyes roll back in your head and black ichor pours out of your nose and mouth.

----------------

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
girls love it when you put it in their bootys

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
girls love it when you carry the dread engine that renders your supernal imaginings to palimpsest two miles to her house to print her Microsoft Publisher documents

Applewhite

by vyelkin
girls love it when you stick your finger in their mouth when they yawn.

----------------

WindmillSlayer

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 17, 2018

WindmillSlayer

ppost

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

girls love it when u glove it (because it's cold outside and they're concerned about you)

• Locked thread