Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite

by vyelkin
*lets go of guitar to check notes* "Municipal Falls, Florida! Home of the..." *checks notes again* "World's largest Texas Cheescake Factory!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

(Shouting at out of control crowd at concert) Are you ready to rock? I said ARE YOU READY TO ROCK? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT? OK SORRY THIS IS AWKWARD BUT COULD YOU PLEASE REPEAT ONE MORE TIME THERE IS A LOT OF NOISE IN HERE.......OK. FIVE MINUTES. NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE IN FIVE MINUTES WE ARE GOING TO ROCK YOUR rear end OFF!!!! :rock:

Applewhite

by vyelkin
OK, when I say "Rock and—" you say "Roll!" Ready?

Rock and—

*a handful of people shouts out "ROLL!!!" at the top of their lungs*

Ok let's see, who's out...

You and you and you, all of this group over here, please leave. You're out. Thanks.

Alright,

SIMON SAAAAAAYYYYYYSSSS ROCK AND—

*Crowd explodes* ROLLLLLL!!!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

. . . elmore city, oklahoma!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Applewhite posted:

Rock and—

You and you and you, all of this group over here, please leave. You're out. Thanks.

Alright,

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Applewhite posted:

Rock and—

Alright,

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
...the casbah

vanisher

i'm a little disappointed that when I opened the thread it wasn't just a big picture of a rock

but I guess the thread title would have to be "rock in here..."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Applewhite

by vyelkin
*Lead singer having a stroke onstage in front of everyone but no one can tell because it's a heavy metal band and it just looks like he's thrashing*

*Foam starts shooting out of his mouth*

*The audience jeers and throws beer bottles at the paramedics trying to fight their way through the crowd*

----------------

Twenty Four

*Practicing in my high school garage band, yelling*

"What's up Steve's parents hoooouuuse! Best fans ever here! Steve's mom, you rock!"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Thank you Cleveland! We gotta tell you, Portland, we haven't had as good a time since the last time we were here in Lapland. Nobody has crowds like you, the great people of the Hinterlands, and we can't wait til we come back here to the Badlands

google THIS

Applewhite posted:

Rock and—

Alright,

ChubbyChecker

Applewhite posted:

Rock and—

Alright,

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
"I heard they really know how to rock here in Municipal Falls!"

(audience muttering to itself)

"Is... Is that true?"

"That can't be right."

"Maybe she's thinking of a different city?"

(mayor steps forward.)

"Uh, ma'am, yes, hello. Thank you very much for coming here. On behalf of the people of Municipal Falls, I would like to let you know that we do not, in fact, know how to rock. Sorry for any confusion."

blaise rascal

Applewhite posted:

Rock and—

Alright,

lol again

FluffieDuckie

blaise rascal posted:

"Is... Is that true?"

"That can't be right."

(mayor steps forward.)

"Uh, ma'am, yes, hello. Thank you very much for coming here. On behalf of the people of Municipal Falls, I would like to let you know that we do not, in fact, know how to rock. Sorry for any confusion."

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Koishi Komeiji posted:

(Shouting at out of control crowd at concert) Are you ready to rock? I said ARE YOU READY TO ROCK? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT? OK SORRY THIS IS AWKWARD BUT COULD YOU PLEASE REPEAT ONE MORE TIME THERE IS A LOT OF NOISE IN HERE.......OK. FIVE MINUTES. NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE IN FIVE MINUTES WE ARE GOING TO ROCK YOUR rear end OFF!!!! :rock:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Twenty Four

Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" but Dee Snider is just weeping and sobbing the whole time while singing it, as he finds himself unable to rock.

Manifisto

"gibraltar!"

the next week: "plymouth!"

the next week: "er . . . uluru . . . "

*shoots withering look at tour manager*

"somehow, barry, some way, when you're least expecting it, I will destroy you for this"

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

"gibraltar!"

"somehow, barry, some way, when you're least expecting it, I will destroy you for this"

Applewhite

by vyelkin

blaise rascal posted:

"Is... Is that true?"

"That can't be right."

(mayor steps forward.)

----------------

Applewhite

by vyelkin
What a great crowd! What a great crowd!

I see a lot of people out there in the audience wearing our T-shirts! Those are our superfans, yeah!

*crowd cheers*

Just a friendly reminder, next week our band will no longer be called CRYME SPRYEE. We're changing our name to CRUSHMASTERZ so the old Cryme Spryee T-shirts will no longer be valid. So be sure to pick up your Crushmasterz t-shirts at our merch table in the back! YEAHHH! *pumps fist in the air*

----------------

google THIS

Are you ready to rock?

*enthusiastic squeaking*

I said are you ready to rock?!

*squeaking intensifies*

Then let's rock!

*entire Cracker Barrel porch goes crazy*

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
goldmine

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Fan: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT!"

*silence*

Fan: "I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT!"

*silence*

Fan: "I SAID..."

Speaker in the Wall: Sir, this is a McDonald's drive through, are you going to order or just keep yelling like that?

Fan: "Oh, uh- yeah. sorry. Warming up for the show, heh... gimmee a Number 5 with a Coke.

Speaker in the Wall: "THANK YOU, YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT CROWD! NOW DRIVE UP TO THE NEXT WINDOW, AHHHHHH!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Applewhite posted:

What a great crowd! What a great crowd!

I see a lot of people out there in the audience wearing our T-shirts! Those are our superfans, yeah!

*crowd cheers*

Just a friendly reminder, next week our band will no longer be called CRYME SPRYEE. We're changing our name to CRUSHMASTERZ so the old Cryme Spryee T-shirts will no longer be valid. So be sure to pick up your Crushmasterz t-shirts at our merch table in the back! YEAHHH! *pumps fist in the air*

"Anyone caught wearing a CRYME SPRYEE shirt to our next show will be thrown out and fined a minimum of $150. Anyway ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ROCKKKKK"

blaise rascal

"yo YO hey it's great to be back at the 'Drive-a-Honda ® City Theatre With Skyline Chili ® Vision'

now this next song is about THE MAN"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Applewhite

by vyelkin

blaise rascal posted:

"yo YO hey it's great to be back at the 'Drive-a-Honda ® City Theatre With Skyline Chili ® Vision'

now this next song is about THE MAN"

----------------

Twenty Four

"I heard they really know how to rock here"

- Overheard down at the quarry

super sweet best pal

Manifisto posted:

"gibraltar!"

wearing a lampshade

They say you really know how to rock, eh?
*hooting and hollering*
Well, these test scores say otherwise. Count yourselves lucky you haven't been in a burning house, as I'd wager you wouldn't even know the basics of how to even roll either.

Elusif

Electric Avenue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"HOW WE ALL DOING TONIGHT?"

*Singer extends microphone. Audience erupts in a cacaphony voices discussing their emotional well-being and telling various anecdotes about their days*

• Locked thread