Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

*seeing the catastrophe and running over to help but actually while the lawn mower is still going I take out my penis and see how thing of a slice I can get off the tip lol*

In Training posted:

Lol *walking up to the continuing farce and ordering a half pound of Your Penis, thinly sliced *

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

wormskull said you guys treat this place like a toilet and every time i open these threads up i wonder if you rmembered to flush

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

wormskull said you guys treat this place like a toilet and every time i open these threads up i wonder if you rmembered to flush

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Heaps up a pile of the penis ham and starts frisbeeing it into all the dirty little lurkers mouths like trump with the tp…*record svratch*

insane anime posted:

I mean yep this place is fuckin nasty sometimes. Good looking out GA and ‘mskull

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

after surviving the big/small mario debate and agreeing to disagree on mario 3 vs. mario world, the lurker guy's doommower penis salami riff saga was the thing that ended up tearing the imp zone apart.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_rS0JBM88c&t=35s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

doesnt even hold a candle to deep fear

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

loaded up steam and the homepage is sometihng like GAMES DESIGNED BY WOMEN so i clicked it and the first thing it showed me was a game that revolves entirely around a white guy from earth boning an alien guy (blue) from space.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

loaded up steam and the homepage is sometihng like GAMES DESIGNED BY WOMEN so i clicked it and the first thing it showed me was a game that revolves entirely around a white guy from earth boning an alien guy (blue) from space.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

insane anime posted:

I got a game about a physics oaf penguin

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

insane anime posted:

maybe women aren't so different after all

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insane anime posted:

I'm also sick of Mass Effect.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

insane anime posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/shindags/status/1764377947086197038

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress yes man. hell yes. hell loving yes!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

its crazy how they make poo poo like smoking weed look so gay. you would think it would be badass but its putting me on a path to sobriety just looking at that. sending this clip to all the DARE officers on lay offs so that they can get jobs again going to high schools and junior highs playing the epic fadam bong clip, and eventually that will end up with more police funding and hopefully brutality as they pound fadams fat rear end into the pavement like bowsers smash down snapping every single one of his bones that allow him to post

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Halo theme in a vtubers split wig

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Halo theme in a vtubers split wig

fadams jism in a clocky wig

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

its crazy how they make poo poo like smoking weed look so gay. you would think it would be badass but its putting me on a path to sobriety just looking at that. sending this clip to all the DARE officers on lay offs so that they can get jobs again going to high schools and junior highs playing the epic fadam bong clip, and eventually that will end up with more police funding and hopefully brutality as they pound fadams fat rear end into the pavement like bowsers smash down snapping every single one of his bones that allow him to post

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Brother this.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

insane anime posted:

:(

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

[dropkicks Gatorade bottle bong into recycling bin with a tearful salute]

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

fadams jism in a clocky wig

to the tune of Blackbird

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

to the tune of Blackbird

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

to the tune of Blackbird

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

to the tune of Blackbird

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

tmfc posted:

to the tune of Blackbird

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

to the coom of a fat nerd

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

to the coom of a fat nerd

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

to the tune of Blackbird

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/edypagaza1/status/1765141910673330582

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/R9iaBP3.mp4

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lkmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
just unmuted it lmfao again

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice IGN watermark. Otherwise a clear 3/5.