Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this is from the Nerdvana menu

I genuinely respect that there's just no hint of humour here at all . Who needs puns when you can have a Fortnite Dance Lasagne or a Season Pass Baguette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to join ISIS.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's really funny to md that pubg is entirely made of bad stock assets when Fortnite, while ugly as poo poo, is all unique assets and is free

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Chill Callahan posted:

Snoop looks rough

Ruff.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

I was watching Aris play it last night and it looks gorgeous but I dunno it seems like the gameplay would get old really quick if you don't have the nostalgia bug.

Spyro has great gameplay tho. The controls are still real fun

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Slamming my balls in the car door

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ragg posted:

The bad minigames really turned me off this game

It's really good but stuff like having to play 20 minutes of space harrier every time you want to fight the best boss is insane

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Who the hell is Christine tiegen? I have to assume Twitter celebrity unless I'm corrected. No I won't Google search it because I want to have awesome interactions with imps

Epic.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

can’t wait to buy a VR groundhog’s day sequel from a studio named TequilaWorks in collaboration with a guy from rick and morty and an unemployed Telltale intern
they did the sexy brutale which i thought was quite good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Weird that ff15 would have a promo tie-in to a game that stopped releasing planned DLC episodes 2/3 through the plot

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/ijustbeDreaming/status/1100220148642926598

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm on an overcrowded train first thing in the morning and the guy across from me is loudly listening to the Hotline Miami soundtrack. My hands are genuinely sweating a bit as my body prepares for battle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

awesome interaction of immersion: I've been playing too much dmc5 and developed a minor condition called Trigger Finger in my left pinky (the devil trigger pressing finger)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah I got into the habit of doing it on my 360 controller for some reason and now I can't stop. it's not comfortable

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Wait you hit R2 with your pinky?

I don't know any more and now I'm confused. sitting at my work desk deforming my painful hands into controller shapes and squeezing the air

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm home and can confirm that I have no idea what the gently caress I was on about. why would you use your pinky for shoulder buttons. what the hell

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Radical Heights...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elon bringing out a tiny bonsai tesla for Todd to pedal around the stage in while making vroom noises

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

julian assflange posted:

Commemorative Metacritic score chocolate

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

imagine hayter giving the scatter your sorrow speech lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to grow my own telvanni tower with my piss

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Age of Consent Lawbreakers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/08/30/funimation-leaked-recordings-allegedly-reveal-dragon-ball-z-cast-making-homophobic-incest-jokes hello GBS 2012, Goku is saying irony slurs

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the wanderer isn't even looking at water. that tweet is making me angry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hes probably pulling his pud
and good for him.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*teenage mutant ninja turtles voice* William Gibson signed my kindle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

lmfao. what the hell is that from

looks like the new gears of war which also stars Dave Bautista as himself. And uh run the jewels I think

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Hamilton of War

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I probably have some really weird switch playtimes because I just hit home and put the console to sleep without closing the game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

(watching a Male bird display its brilliant yellow plumage to attract a mate in an intricate and beautiful ritual of nature ) lmao chicken going super saiyan

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

swimsuit posted:

whats the most divisive game amongst imps?
Dead Cells or Third Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the Fifth

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

as far as I can tell obsidian has been ruined by fergus urquhart being an insane freak

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really love that, through their dark days and good, Capcom never really lets up on lovably stupid crossovers

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

If Christ Avellone isnt penning imcredible lines like What is good? What is bad? No man can really answer. Some have said its a shrubbery or 42, but I disagree (100000 more words) then it will be bad
that's MCA to you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

Bluepoint promises a "big one" as they walk to the bathroom with the entire sunday paper under their arm.
Poopoint.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/mountain_goats/status/1186471593377193984?s=19

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/SuperMario_UK/status/1193566880566566912

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

he's going to suck Kojima off. bahahahahaha :mrgw:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ice T killed p@eople. So the gently caress what. I kill people every day, in game. He knows full well the heavy toll every time he domes or murks an opponent which is something few of us would be able to handle. Get pff the loving internet and go outside an maybe you'll learn to appreciate gaming a little more. Fuckwit.