Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If Tiny Tim scores a goal he will join Klose, Seeler and Pele as the only people to score at 4 world cups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

algebra testes posted:

Is this team the worst one we have sent to a major competition or what

The one thing to remember is we managed to qualify be beating a team better than the USA which is lolarious.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I am looking forward to the bachelorette australia loser dimi petratos taking the field

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

webmeister posted:

we're gunna win the world cup lads

Its coming home (among the gum trees)

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Now that shook nate has weighed in I know Australia will top the group and make australia great courtesy of clive palmer

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Australia aren't getting turned over like a half done pancake

I'm very impressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

webmeister posted:

My earliest world cup memory is Roberto Baggio's penalty in the 1994 final. But involving Australia - it'd be the 1998 qualifier against Iran, when that dreadlocked feral ran on the pitch and ripped the net. It took 20 minutes to get fixed, and we completely switched off during that time.

And yes, 2002 completely owned because the games were all afternoon and evenings. I remember watching England vs Argentina on a Friday evening after work in a pub completely packed to the rafters, like it was grand final day. It owned.

Getting home from school and putting on the football was fantastic

• Locked thread