Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I reckon Cahill will get gametime in the next game or two, its a decent strategy to play defensively to eke out a point against france without chancing injury/fatigue on your old star, then bring him out to make a difference when you need and can realistically get 3 points.

that said i think denmark will probably still beat us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
mooy... is good

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Well i mean its not like they're wrong . We have very little going on not just on the last touch, but the second to last touch is pretty lacking too.
i think it was fairly obvious from quals that we were going to struggle to score a goal at this world cup. two handball penalties makes us seem better than we were, even if we played pretty well from defense and defensive midfield most of the time its hard to feel aggrieved too badly at the results when you cant score goals form free play.

juric is rubbish and kruse is bad on the ball but at least works hard?? iono both are bad

• Locked thread