Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Today, Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick has released his top 6 list of things that are responsible for the Texas School Shooting.

Here is his top 6 list.

#6 - Violent video games

#5 - Removing religion from schools

#4 - Abortions and 'broken' families

#3 - Irresponsible gun owners

#2 - Too many entrances to schools

#1 - Unarmed teachers

(CNN Article if you want to read his Texas sized idiocy - https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/texas-lieutenant-governor-dan-patrick-reasons-for-school-shootings/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnizu
Nov 3, 2003

TELL ME WHY HILLARY INJECTED A MARIJUANA
ground floor

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
#7 gay abortions

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Because the government has not redistributed girlfriends

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

If you look at other countries, all of them have teacher-led prayer, they all have banned abortion, they all have banned violent video games, they all have responsible gun owners, they all have single-entrance schools, they all have armed teachers. Why wouldn't America be a world leader in school shootings? We clearly are incapable of figuring out what works elsewhere

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
First page

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Today, Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick has released his top 6 list of things that are responsible for the Texas School Shooting.

Here is his top 6 list.

#6 - Violent video games

#5 - Removing religion from schools

#4 - Abortions and 'broken' families

#3 - Irresponsible gun owners

#2 - Too many entrances to schools

#1 - Unarmed teachers

(CNN Article if you want to read his Texas sized idiocy - https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/texas-lieutenant-governor-dan-patrick-reasons-for-school-shootings/index.html

goldmine

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yeah schools should be designed like fortresses and we should ensure every teacher brings a gun to work because nothing could go wrong with that. also jesus and video games

that guy is too dumb to even make fun of. onion universe strikes again

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When I read the door one I was like "okay this is jumping the shark"

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I really really want a Longhorns football jersey emblazoned with WHITMAN and #17 (or #16*)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is lt. governor elected in Texas, if so lol.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*puts on retarded suburban cowboy outfit*
y'all need atheistic humanism in yer hearts

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just read the new head of the NRA, Oliver North, just blamed mental health medication so you can add that to your list.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Smythe posted:

goldmine

This but the opposite.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I just read the new head of the NRA, Oliver North, just blamed mental health medication so you can add that to your list.
gotta love how they frontload their crazy as a selling point

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Is this guy forced to say that (he's indebted to the mafia or w/E) or is he just a run of the mill demonic politician

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
The problem is that schools are still legal. Ban schools and school shootings stop overnight.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

#1: Buttafuoco, Buttafuoco, Buttafuoco

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Dan Goeb Patrick (born Dannie Scott Goeb;April 4, 1950) is an American radio talk show host and politician from Houston, Texas. He is the 42nd and current lieutenant governor of Texas, serving since January 2015.

Originally from Baltimore, Patrick began his career as a radio and television broadcaster. After forming a chain of sports bars and subsequently going bankrupt, he became a radio host again, this time becoming a conservative commentator.
Sounds about usual

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
The real #1 reason for the Texas School Shooting?

You guessed it:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
how often is it the teacher that goes on a rampage.

Would more teachers go on rampages if they had a beretta in their desk drawer beside the red pen they use for scrawling F onto the idiot children's homework?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Link please, although I really hope this is false.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
The other day i saw 2 transexuals marrying a dogman. I was so furious i felt the urge to kill everyone with my pellet guns. Thanks to my training regimen garnered from dragon ball i calmed the gently caress down.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I really hope this is false.
nope

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Let children be raised by the internet. Schools are dangerous and a waste of taxpayer money!

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
how does sam hyde keep getting away with it

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
just put aliens style automatic cannons in the school rooms and hallways and then have them waste anybody that looks like they are carrying a gun DURRRRRRRRRRR

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
8. TELEMUNDO!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I thought Buckets of Rocks was the agreed upon solution to finally end these senseless killings?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
seems u forgot feminism OP

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Damo posted:

how does sam hyde keep getting away with it

Cause he has a gun.. DUH!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I dunno why these are called school shootings, they didn’t even shoot the entire school! Typical liberal media giving out participation trophies.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

if these lazy parents didn't want their kids to get shot and had anything approaching strong family values, they would outfit them for battle every morning in a full kevlar body suit with riot shield. instead, they whine for nanny state government interference without bothering to take any personal responsibility.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gazpacho posted:

seems u forgot feminism OP

I didn't forget anything, what I posted is a quote. Also abortions were covered, so close enough.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
srs answer:

the state of teenage mental health, combined with the failure of adults to properly understand and address bullying in high school teens

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Is lt. governor elected in Texas, if so lol.

not only is he elected, but hes more powerful than the actual governor. hes also a former talk host guy who used to get in controversies for being massively racist.

he is an embarrassment, but we utterly deserve him.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Methanar posted:

how often is it the teacher that goes on a rampage.

Would more teachers go on rampages if they had a beretta in their desk drawer beside the red pen they use for scrawling F onto the idiot children's homework?

Not if you arm all the children too. :getin:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Maldoror posted:

srs answer:

the state of teenage mental health, combined with the failure of adults to properly understand and address bullying in high school teens
agreed, there's not enough whippin's

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

The other day i saw 2 transexuals marrying a dogman. I was so furious i felt the urge to kill everyone with my pellet guns. Thanks to my training regimen garnered from dragon ball i calmed the gently caress down.

If schools had 100x normal gravity the effectiveness of guns would drop considerably. I think you may have just solved the problem, Otto Von Jizzmark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

not enough saw style bear traps on peoples heads that trigger when they get outa line or there’s a loud noise

• Locked thread