Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851374

Rigged as gently caress! Designed from the start to favor Poryphrian Mutilator!

An amazing and righteous cat like Gumbo (#13) never had a chance!

GO VOTE FOR GUMBO! (#13)

Look at this bullshit...

I wouldnt gently caress that cat with anyones dick.

Gumbo is the best one and you all have to vote for Gumbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
even though i was intending to vote for phyrexian obliterator for most of the competition i changed at the last minute to franklin after rereading the original posts and because i realised obliterator is a gremlin or goblin not a cat and not compliant with the competition rules.

(seriously though she's by far the cutest sphinx i've ever seen.)

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice
Porcine Ululator killed 6 million Jews. A vote for a cat like that is the same as voting for a cat that has a gross butt hole that you can see all the time.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

a cat that has a gross butt hole that you can see all the time.

this is every cat though?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Murray Mantoinette posted:

Just lol if you don't have enrique tastefully blocking your view of cat buttholes with silk screens at all times.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

my male cat is mostly tawny but then has this spot of blonde fur around his arsehole and it looks like he goes and gets it bleached. not that i'm actively trying to spot my cat's arse but it's hard to miss when there's a big bright spot on it like he's a boss from an snes game

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

it be impossible not to see a cats arsehole with how much the fuckers like to shove it in your face

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

Not all cats. Gumbo (#13) has hers concealed with a set of furry pants. But if you saw her butthole you'd see that it's perfect. Exactly what you would expect from a Gumbo. Perfect. rear end in a top hat.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP makes a convincing case but I’d have to see the opponent cat’s picture with the colors inverted before I feel like I can make an informed decision.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Actually, you should be voting for Bubbles #62 tbqh

I mean, c'mon.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

but wait, there's more!!

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

esperterra posted:

I mean, c'mon.

quality cat name here

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
what a cat-astrophe

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I voted for gumbo for you OP. I'm sure scrotum cat is a good cat but I don't like looking at them honestly.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I love all the cats in this thread and all threads a lot, but I'm going to hold off my vote to see more of them. Also Siamese and Sphinxes are the assholiest of assholes, but when it comes to cats that's more of a plus.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
But where do these cats stand on the issues??

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

esperterra posted:

I mean, c'mon.

Never seen a cross-eyed cat before. I hope that doesn't affect them too much :ohdear:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

these are rather salacious accusations from a man who has NO LESS THAN FOUR kitties entered in the competition

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

The OP hit the ugly cat....errr....nail on the head. I got bashed for saying that hairless freak was ugly and for my trouble someone paid to put this ugly AV on me because they were mad at my viewpoint.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Sphinx "cats" are disgusting and I'm fairly sure are actually just a strange breed of chihuahua. It should be disqualified.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Bald scrotum cat is a Trump supporter.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

wesleywillis posted:

Bald scrotum cat is a Trump supporter.

says the trump lover

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
one day my kids will ask about kittygate, and I'll tell them my story

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I love bald scrotum cat and cats don't give a poo poo enough about us to have political opinions.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im not going to vote, OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Chloe (#67) is better than skin-cat, autism-cat, or one-eyed-willy-cat.

sorry felineailures

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Benny Harvey posted:

Never seen a cross-eyed cat before. I hope that doesn't affect them too much :ohdear:

When she looks at your face she's kind of actually looking past your shoulder, but otherwise it doesn't effect her much! She can follow stuff fine when playing w/ her toys or the other catte, and sees perfectly well!

When she was younger she would run into things sometimes if she was going too fast, but she's been cross-eyed since she was a bab and has adjusted perfectly fine to it by now.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’ll vote for whichever cat likes to have its tummy scritched.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

so no cat ever.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I should have nominated Bowie, too. He loves belly rubbes and scritchies.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Applewhite posted:

so no cat ever.

I have two that like it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I have two that like it.

I hate to break it to you but those are just gay dogs.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

Gumbo is game. Go for it. She wants it all the time and she doesn't care who gives it to her.

Benny Harvey posted:

Gumbo has a little derpy eye thing going on too.

She doesn't walk into poo poo or anything but graceful she is not. Always flippin and always floppin...

Gotta vote for Gumbo folks. I'll bury her beneath plushie things whether she wins or loses. She doesn't care.

Her boyfriend will get upset if she doesn't win. He has a temper and there's no telling what he might do.

Not again Jappy. She had to wear pancake makeup and big sunglasses for a week the last time.

Anyhow, get over to that mockery of a cat contest and vote for Gumbo people! She's the right choice. She has what it takes to be the best cat and she'll get domestic violenced if you dont. And look at her. Just look at this cat... She's so goddamn good.

And as far as Galaxial Scrofulator goes, wise up to the lies folks. That cat is a horror show. I heard those gross monsters control the banks and the media. I have proof! Look!...

Seal team 10
Mar 2, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Thats a weird way to talk about a cat

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

Piggy Smalls posted:

The OP hit the ugly cat....errr....nail on the head. I got bashed for saying that hairless freak was ugly and for my trouble someone paid to put this ugly AV on me because they were mad at my viewpoint.

That one looks a little better.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

This is getting dark

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Applewhite posted:

so no cat ever.

My old cat would literally loving kill you if you tried to scratch its tummy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

One of my cats lays on his back parallel to my leg wanting his chest and stomach scratched all the time, the other will roll over on his back like he wants you to and will scratch and bite the poo poo out of you once you touch him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I love all these cats so much, but I'm still looking for a real rear end in a top hat of a cat; a real bastard, to give my vote to.

• Locked thread