Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
imagining the new entrants to the console war and lolling sadly. lyft’s next gen system goes face-to-face with alibaba’s piece of poo poo in the ultimate showdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
dude gently caress jeff bezos, it sucks not having the Yum Brands IPs on this poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dongslayer. posted:

competition breeds innovation. the n64 rumblepack was a direct response to market forces

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
FINALLY, someone on the internet with the fuckin balls to say competition is good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the console war rages on in china, i dont know if its ever stopped https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180523071700&SearchText=game+console

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

some of these things look pretty cool for traveling, where you could play classic ROMs on a better form factor than a phone without having to worry too much about it getting lost or stolen. i wonder if any of them are worth it...

the BOLONY 8K Kiddy Gamesmaster is built from stolen molds of what appears to be an electric toothbrush housing, but the price is right

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ween posted:

Honestly Sony is probably the most cucked out game company of all time.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
bent over the coffee table geting strap-onned by my feminazi gf (open relationship, her choice) watching sonys e3. crying when shawn layden thanks me and the rest of playstation nation

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is fuckng killing me lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

XBox fans be like

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ween posted:

“Every classic NES game will support voice chat via the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app. It will also be possible to play these games offline.”

Soccer
Tennis
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climber

competition ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

This thread has me considering taking off work for the Microsoft E3 presentation, which I traditionally skip.

master chief, marcus fenix, and the forza horizon 5 lamborghini give you an approving nod

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this is the one that still gets me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
sony fans: desperately scroling thru massive vault of gifs of tyra banks going Mmm.. Kay.

• Locked thread