Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Time: 19:45 BST

r/soccerstreams

Tasty code tags of possible line ups that I stole from Reddit, only the best content for you my friends:

code:
Real Madrid (4-4-2):

Navas

Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo

Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Asensio

Bale, Ronaldo

Liverpool (4-3-3):

Karius

TAA, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson

Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Salah, Firmino, Mane

Zinedine Zidane posted:

“Everyone speaks about the three up front [Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané] and says they’re less at the back, but they’re a team unit. They’ve got to the final and deserve to be there, just like us.”

“We’re in a third final [in a row] and we have the chance to do something historic and win it three times in a row. You can’t say Liverpool have more hunger than us; it simply isn’t true. Nobody can take our hunger away from us. We’re Real Madrid ... We always want more and will always give our all to get more.”

Jurgen Klopp posted:

“The fans have been waiting so long for this and there is talk of nothing else in Liverpool.”

“We have had so many brilliant moments together this season and enjoyed every second of the Champions League so we can now get together to finish things off in a brilliant way.”

“Sure we have the chance to win. We are going to have to work hard for it because it is the final of the Champions League.”

“But if anyone thinks it will be easy for either of the two sides then they are mistaken. It's going to be a huge struggle for both teams. Brilliant! Bring it on!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
*in scouse voice* it’s coming home, like

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i am cheering for ronald and only ronald

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'd like liverpoo to win

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Please God don't let Liverpool win

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Can we get an Official Pissflaps Prediction please?

I think it'll be an exciting game with lots of attacking football. So I predict 0-0 with Madrid winning 3-0 on penalties

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hoping for some 5-4 madness, but I suspect it will end up being a fairly routine 2-0 win for Real.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Can't wait for Real to win on a dodgy penalty

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

i'd like liverpoo to win

Same op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The actual op triggers me greatly and is haraam just fyi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
eh

Jose fucked around with this message at 11:25 on May 26, 2018

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I owe a Liverpool fan a new av and am hoping for some good material tonight

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We all love liverpool

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Lots of Liverpool fans getting owned at the moment. Top lad vitali Klitschko has given away their landing slots to private Jets

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Zidane talking a lot about hunger, have we established what is in a Kiev sandwich?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TheBigAristotle posted:

Zidane talking a lot about hunger, have we established what is in a Kiev sandwich?

The Ukrainian people between the Russian military and the Political Pressure of the western world. This has been a D&D update.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Get in.

https://twitter.com/TonyBarrett/status/1000329852912914432

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It isn’t

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i hope the liverpoos win the game, but i dont think they will

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I hope Liverpool get so absolutely and utterly crushed that fans can't summon the guts to use the fact that they got to the CL final in 2018 in casual or conversation otherwise about where they deserve to be in terms of premier league or European competition in the future

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
boss thread la

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Liverpool lose by 5000 goals and they dissolve the club after the match.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

kcer posted:

I hope Liverpool get so absolutely and utterly crushed that fans can't summon the guts to use the fact that they got to the CL final in 2018 in casual or conversation otherwise about where they deserve to be in terms of premier league or European competition in the future

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mo. Salah.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

kcer posted:

Didn’t that happen in 2007?

I hope that Salah scores a hat trick and Liverpool lead 3-0 at the break, only for a second half collapse see Cristiano Ronaldo score an overhead kick in injury time to make it 3-4 and brawls break out in beer gardens across the land.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hope big Ron scores all the goals and Sergio Ramos cunts it up to the max

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
im trying to imagine that merely five years ago plucky mid table club liverpool finished seventh place in the english premiere league and tonight they play real madrid in the champs league final wow what a fairy tale

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Liverpool will win

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
fascistas son buenos

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

tbp posted:

Liverpool will win

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ronald will vanquish the evil and gay Liverpools.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

tbp posted:

Liverpool will win

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I hope a giant sinkhole opens and swallows both teams

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

peanut- posted:

Hoping for some 5-4 madness, but I suspect it will end up being a fairly routine 2-0 win for Real.

same here OP

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

looks like bt sport are broadcasting the final free on YouTube assuming you don't live in a bad country

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

madrid will win on a penalty because fascism is real and lives among us.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im extremely hype but also extremely nervous

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
mo salah mo problems amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Do we know if Real had enough money to buy this ref too?

• Locked thread