Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Tahirovic posted:

Do we know if Real had enough money to buy this ref too?

This ref is apparently pretty harsh on Real. He gave Penalty to Sevilla in a match against them. The madman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I hope Liverpool wins just to get someone new at the top for a change, change is good. On that note, I look forward to reading the Quran for the first time tomorrow after my conversion to Islam later tonight

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

#LFC line up v Real Madrid: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Klavan, Clyne, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Solanke

Can has recovered from his mysterious "injury" to play one last time for the reds before loving off to Juve. Solanke to come on and win it in extra time

LET'S GO

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/1000429539103735808

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I think liverpool will be all over them, theyve had weeks to get the klopp doping perfected

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Pub in Edinburgh is rammed with Liverpool fans. Definitely the right place to be tonight

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

aaaahhhhhhhh up the loving reds lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Phwoar got all of my blood bags ready for this epic contest

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Bale on the bench again haha

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

My prediction is either a Liverpool blowout win of 2-4 goals or a close Real Madrid win.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I'm very optimistically predicting 4-1 but gently caress knows what the result is going to be

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wouldn't mind if this went to pens tbh

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I've been up since 4am, I'd very much like this not to go to pens

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Ooooo boy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i dont care what the score is as long as my best team the merseyside reds win imo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I’d like alexi lalas to fall down a set of stairs

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

EvilHawk posted:

I'm very optimistically predicting 4-1 but gently caress knows what the result is going to be

Yeah Madrid will probably score 4.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

T Bowl posted:

Yeah Madrid will probably score 4.

Oh you

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

EvilHawk posted:

this is the EXACT reason....I have since abandoned my pursuit of women. It is a harder to challenge to successfully have sex with another man, It is 10x harder to have sex with a "straight man" the sex is always better. There are no commitments.. The word " again? " runs free and wild. No need to impress a true alpha straight male for sex. After a good **** you crack open beers and play some xbox. One time I was watching the Champions League final with a guy and it was intense. Beers, burgers, wings awesome game. During half time we spent the break doing sixty nine to each other. A sixty nine is when one man lays on top of another man and they both give each other oral sex. Best of both worlds bros. Then we went back to watching the game and YES, Liverpool won bros.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My body is ready for this.

A good match please.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Gorn Myson posted:

I've been up since 4am, I'd very much like this not to go to pens

its currently 4:30 am

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

African AIDS cum posted:

this is the EXACT reason....I have since abandoned my pursuit of women. It is a harder to challenge to successfully have sex with another man, It is 10x harder to have sex with a "straight man" the sex is always better. There are no commitments.. The word " again? " runs free and wild. No need to impress a true alpha straight male for sex. After a good **** you crack open beers and play some xbox. One time I was watching the Champions League final with a guy and it was intense. Beers, burgers, wings awesome game. During half time we spent the break doing sixty nine to each other. A sixty nine is when one man lays on top of another man and they both give each other oral sex. Best of both worlds bros. Then we went back to watching the game and YES, Liverpool won bros.

I thought this was a post from Ronald until I saw the last line.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Best post of the thread and its only page 1

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
GG/Jose, if Liverpool win this, please give me bold red text of

“During half time we spent the break doing sixty nine to each other. A sixty nine is when one man lays on top of another man and they both give each other oral sex. Best of both worlds bros. Then we went back to watching the game and YES, Liverpool won bros.”

:toxx:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Gorn Myson posted:

Best post of the thread and its only page 1

You'll never recover from this.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Someone post that pic of Ronald in LA several years ago on crutches wearing those same
shorts

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

is this eurovision

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's nearly 3 AM where I am, this better be worth it

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Moktaro posted:

You'll never recover from this.
Oh yeah.

Told you I'd been up since 4am

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Come on the team I support, Real Madrid

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Jesus those hot pants

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I misremembered, they were worse:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
This CL final is intense.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What the hell is this ??

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

dua lipa is banging in this poster's opinion

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

sticksy posted:

I misremembered, they were worse:

lmao

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Get this chick outa here I’m here for the men!!!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
dual ipa

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
DC metro delay means I'll likely miss the start. If I was a fan of either team I'd be melting down.

• Locked thread