Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
poch is gonna go to madrid take kane with him and spurs are going to have a new stadium and no squad or manager lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

poch is gonna go to madrid take kane with him and spurs are going to have a new stadium and no squad or manager lol

It's ok, Spurs will be in pot 2 for the group draw!

I'd have a bit of a meltdown if Poch and Kane went.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Levy will drive too hard of a bargain and make the process too harsh of a slog because he is motivated to scuttle any move for Pochettino. We will think the deal is going through later this summer, but then Levy will push it just a bit too far and Real Madrid will go elsewhere for a manager.

It'll be like the De Gea fax machine saga all over again.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
He just signed a new contract with a release clause.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

There are mixed reports on the release clause. It sounds a bit more like the agreement Levy hashed out with Modric years back. He'd let him go if the price was right, but didn't actually put a number in there, so Perez would have to meet whatever Levy thought was sufficient.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

gtkor posted:

There are mixed reports on the release clause. It sounds a bit more like the agreement Levy hashed out with Modric years back. He'd let him go if the price was right, but didn't actually put a number in there, so Perez would have to meet whatever Levy thought was sufficient.

So instead of a release clause it's a normal contract?

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah it sounds like its just a regular contract. Pochettino doesn't have an agent, he negotiates everything for him and his assistants himself. By all accounts, Levy and him have a decent working relationship, so really it is up to Madrid to show up with enough money to pry him away.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

So instead of a release clause it's a normal contract?

From what I remember, the Modric situation involved a normal contract induced by an unenforceable and unwritten "understanding" that Levy could easily pretend never existed.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Report out today about Karius going for a head injury scan after the game. May have picked up a concussion in the first half after getting whacked by Ramos.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Owned

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Lol Ramos broke Salahs shoulder and gave Karius brain damage. Solid work effort.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
26/30 tests came back positive for a concussion. Eesh. Does football have any HIAs or concussion protocols like rugby?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

CyberPingu posted:

26/30 tests came back positive for a concussion. Eesh. Does football have any HIAs or concussion protocols like rugby?

Lol some doctor is getting himself a shiny new car

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Pretty smart of Karius to commission the Drip Doctors to perform concussion tests and save his career.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Lol Ramos broke Salahs shoulder and gave Karius brain damage. Solid work effort.

Give him the ballon d’or unironically, what a performance

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

Pretty smart of Karius to commission the Drip Doctors to perform concussion tests and save his career.

It does seem very convenient.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Every dumb football journalist: “dark arts”

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

I agree with this.. I have been concussed my whole life.. and all I have ever got from the whole Welsh Machine is..

Get up and get on with it, with maybe 'little c*nt' thrown in..

So I did, surpassed the whole c*nts.. and they're still the old miserable donkey's who achieved nothing but averageness.

All of them still can't take it.. they still can't believe what I have done.. and they know.. no way on earth are they doing it.. they've never had the b*llocks to begin with.

It's all hot air, excuses and the same old, same old rhetorical horse sh*t.

Cocooned in their comfort zones unable to cope with reality. And I'm the autistic.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

sassassin posted:

I agree with this.. I have been concussed my whole life.. and all I have ever got from the whole Welsh Machine is..

Get up and get on with it, with maybe 'little c*nt' thrown in..

So I did, surpassed the whole c*nts.. and they're still the old miserable donkey's who achieved nothing but averageness.

All of them still can't take it.. they still can't believe what I have done.. and they know.. no way on earth are they doing it.. they've never had the b*llocks to begin with.

It's all hot air, excuses and the same old, same old rhetorical horse sh*t.

Cocooned in their comfort zones unable to cope with reality. And I'm the autistic.

I want this on a coffee mug.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
It's about training your core strength.. tips of your toes to the top of your head.

All to test the strength of your inner b*llocks.. and the women were correct, I do have a pair..

It all makes sense now.. why they all dragged me to the place for a few months.. to prepare me for the ultimate challenge, and enter the world of the women..

You guys seriously don't have a clue yet do you.. don't worry lads.. they know I'm on to their game.. they already know I'm a serious challenger.. they've even attempted to kill me (true).. they even got the queen involved.

And I'll shout a warning out to them.. I'm not backing down without a fight.. they doubted me back then, but I'm still here fighting..

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

poty posted:

Give him the ballon d’or unironically, what a performance

Just don't hand it to him personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

sassassin posted:

All to test the strength of your inner b*llocks.. and the women were correct, I do have a pair..

I'm sure the evidence is still in the archives somewhere

• Locked thread