Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Ben needs thousands of dollars worth of amplification equipment to hear his tiny voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
"We are a proud people as you can tell by our barbed wire tattoos."

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
The housing association meeting was one of the best if only for Former President Jon Ron Howdy.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
AAA ball: the terre haute gublades vs the morrowind virgins. best ep.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
I'm glad Peanut found love.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Charles is trying to increase ad revenue. Branson's cash kia character was maybe his best yet. Couldn't imagine being around someone so terrible.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Branson comes up with the best characters. Walt Trembley is a masterclass in the most annoying person.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Give the E1 boys a netflix deal, Obama.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Occhipinti is some of the weirdest poo poo being made. Fortune kit is good.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
NBA died of a fent overdose years ago.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
This was absolutely the most Charles ep. Love to see it.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Tremblay is us. We are all Walt.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

PerilPastry posted:

man, Charles' music gets worse the less ironic it gets, huh?

I would describe it as if Morrissey did shoegaze

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
French Fry's caustic truths are too much for some people.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Crown of Mist is a top tier episode. French juice and heavy mugs filled with stout.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
The smile log is an egg white delight.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
I can't imagine a gun could hurt Dr. Yinz after he got the cheat codes to the universe in the astral plane.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
I'm thinking it was Opulence with the farsight gun from the grassy knoll. Or it was Dr. Yinz killing a clone of him in some sort of Prestige gambit.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

doctor iono posted:

can someone remind me what episode this was, I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it

Paragons of Truth 2? Whichever is the sequel to the flat earth ep

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
As a real life NFT it makes sense as a one off. It actually makes more sense than NFTs...

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
I don't condone violence but Goosestepper got what was coming. What an awful cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Somehow Babies was the most coherent of the rejected premises.