Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I don't remember did Rupert the Nonce survive HammerSwinger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Princess Peach Emoji 100% exists but probably isn't a rapper, linstead ike some horny cosplay instagrammer or something.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Or how many times Charles' lovely writing uses HOWEVER

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
This episode should have been called Charles: They Get His rear end.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
That's my go-to episode I play when I just want to chuckle at some stupid poo poo for an hour while I work.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Charles this one just says "BUGS BUNNY IS SERB!!!!"

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Yeah I don't have terminal online disease so a lot of the web personality jokes go over my head like Uncle's Houseboat (or anything Felix does really) or those god-awful What Would You Do episodes which are to date the only ones I gave up on 5 minutes in because I couldn't stand that poo poo.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
That poem comfortably sits aside the greats like Motherfucker Brain.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I agree with Deadpool, suck my dick. The way he perfectly channels how a 15 year old writes about hot chicks is incredible.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
There aren't enough bigger women in this thread to summon him.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Also very quickly but hilariously in Very E1 Christmas.

Edit: I think she's also the reporter at the end of the Senate Investigation on Boyfriends or whatever.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
9 times out of 10 these are domestic disputes. Does anyone know the status of his Orc girlfriend?

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Gonna go out on a limb and bet that Charles makes a lovely it was Maggie Simpson joke first.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
gently caress Branson for reminding me that shithead got a Netflix deal.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Yeah subtitle New Game + because half the episode was rpg/mmo jokes, not that I'm complaining

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
This Biden ep was inspired. Andrew summing the idea Joe is a transdimensional entity from some fantasy realm is powerful.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I mean do you need to really know anything they talk about before listening? I'd rather pound 8 beers and eat 16 eggs (a Branson's dozen) to get in the headspace before watching some old rear end movie.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
PAL is already a 75 IQ podcast in a good way but goddamn having E1 on dumbed things down considerably. I doubt Caleb fixed that gas leak.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Truly a banger of an episode. Soundcloud randomly recommended episode 57 - The Spacecast and holy poo poo I haven't heard Andrew and Branson get so exasperated with a guest that wasn't Charles.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Thank god it's not just me. Every Felix character is annoying in a bad way. Silly Twins are still the absolute worst though.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Shame about Uncle Rick's word he likes to say though. Might have to stop buying his kombucha.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
If all Charles did was the music he'd be a legend, but the fact he can so easily frustrate Branson and Andrew elevates him to s-tier. Truly chaos mode personified, a Bugs Bunny of men if you would.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Almost, just missing a HOWEVER

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
It's funny how weirdly much they hate children's authors.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I respect Charles' apathy for basketball and commitment to awful jokes such as the NFT thing. Just dogshit Leno level of humor he somehow makes work with his earnestness.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
On that note I'm frankly astounded Charles didn't draft Bugs Bunny. Especially after referencing "all my cartoons friends."

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Is this the Chet Shitley origin story??

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Goddamn Cool Detective 2 was a banger.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I think it's because Branson, after enough brain damage due to the ravages of time / beer / ATV crashes will simply become Walt one day.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
It sounded like every loving stream I've wasted precious seconds looking at except they aren't commenting on a youtube video or idly playing some fps game.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

thotsky posted:

I like the episodes where they are trying to piss off select parts of the audience, or each other, and while being inept and boring an entire episode is pushing it, the bad audio quality is what made this one a bridge too far.

Still better then What Would You Do If I Was There Right Now? Cannot believe that shitpile got an E2.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Charles could address a lot of these accusations by simply posting that dick.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Only available on the Risco Sapphire (TM) Mobile Gaming Device.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Goddamn, now I want a whole episode of The Business Shaman.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
anything's better than another goddamn walt tremblay episode

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

No Dignity posted:

Walt's good in an essemble but I cannot stand a full episode of Branson going sicko mode

It's this. Cash Kia is a banger but everyone where Branson just channels Uncle Energy is tedious.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Mediocre episode but I do love when the boys complain about skeletons
clack-clack-clack-clack

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
He didn't come here to make friends!!

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I never considered "what if james bond was a goblin?" but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

No Dignity posted:

If I listen to that am I just going to end up throwing my phone out of the window at all the Charles writing?

This was my feeling when I tried episode 1 (no pun intended) but others are saying it got better.